Chapter 13

Previously~
"Night," I said.

"Night babe." He said as I fell asleep.

The next day...(Sunday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 a.m.
~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up but I didn't want to get up, I was comfortable. It was even colder in my room and I didn't like it.

I started shivering and tossing and turning. I felt someone touch me, I was about to open my eyes when I felt something on my chest.

I opened my eyes and saw Kyo as a cat on my chest. I turned to my side and pulled him into my arms.

I pulled the covers over us and kissed his head. He started purring and rubbing his head against me.

He pulled himself up to my eye level and licked my cheek. I hugged him and didn't want to let go.

I kissed him all over his head and rubbed him behind his ears. His purrs became louder as he laid on his back.

"Touch?" I asked.

"Yeah," Kyo said calmly.

I rubbed his stomach as he squirmed around and kept purring. He used his paws and brought my hand to his face and licked it.

Suddenly there was a puff of orange smoke. Kyo came back as a human and he was naked, it didn't bother me though.

"I'm so sorry you had to see this," Kyo said covering himself.

"It's ok," I whispered as he calmed down.

I took my clothes off as he stared, I blushed when I was fully naked in front of a guy for the first time. But I trusted him so I didn't mind.

"Wow." He said blushing.

"Natural," I said as he uncovered himself.

"It is, um this is new to me though." He said.

"Same," I said.

"Your body, it's uh beautiful." He said clearing his throat.

"Thanks," I whispered smiling lightly.

I leaned in and kissed him passionately as he leaned into it. I got on his exposed lap and kept kissing him.

His hands moved down to my butt and he grabbed it. He moved down to my neck and hit a certain spot making me moan lightly.

"Kyo." I moaned in his ear as he pulled away.

"Do you want to go all the way or no?" He asked sitting me on his lap.

"No," I said.

"Than what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Hard," I said teasing him.

"You're in my lap, what do you expect?" He asked as I got up.

I got dressed, I put some black jeans on with a navy blue shirt on. Kyo got jeans and a red shirt.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs. We sat down and turned on the tv, I looked at Kyo to see he was on his phone.

I looked over to see him blushing and hiding his phone. I quickly took his phone away and hid it.

"Babe, give me my phone back." He said coming over.

"No," I said.

He pulled me close and started kissing my neck. I started squirming and quickly handed him his phone back.

"Thank you." He said.

"Meanie," I said pouting.

"No, I'm not." He said as we heard the front door open.