Chapter 7

Previously~
I always had great memories with her but the last time I saw her it didn't end well, it was my only bad memory of her.

13 years ago...(January)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7 p.m...(Sunday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was five years old, and I was the most innocent child probably ever to live.

My mother was taking me to my grandfather's house. It was dark, cold, and raining. She had a very serious face too.

"Father, can you go inside?" Mother asked as he went inside.

"Why am I here mommy?" I asked looking up at her.

"I want you to stay with your grandfather. You won't be coming back home." She said as I started crying.

"WHY?" I yelled crying.

"I don't want to do this as much as you. Goodbye Tohru." She said but I climbed onto her leg.

"DON'T GO!" I yelled.

She kicked me off her leg, I landed on the ground and cried more. She looked at me one last time and left.

I didn't know what was going through her head. I screamed as my grandfather came out and hugged me.

End Of Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 a.m.
~~~~~
I looked around and saw I was still by my mother's grave. I felt tears running down my face.

I hated my mother for doing that to me, but a small part of me could never hate her even if she never told me what was going on.

I got up and ran back to the house, I couldn't bear being there any longer. Tears were running down my face but I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I got to the house and ran up to my room. I closed my door and got in the bed. I held onto a pillow and quietly cried.

I soon became very tired. I turned to my side and got in a zigzag-like position. I fell asleep soon after.

2 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~
10:10 a.m.
~~~~~~~~
I slowly woke up to feel someone next to me. I opened my eyes to see Isuzu next to me reading a book.

I sat up as she put the book down and looked at me. I hugged her as she hugged me back making me feel calm.

"Hatori called me, where did you go?" Isuzu asked as I stayed silent.

She grabbed my hand and she took me downstairs. I didn't want to but I didn't want to disobey her.

We went to the main area to see Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, and Hatori. She motioned for me to sit so I sat next to Kyo.

"Tohru can you tell us where you went that made you cry yourself to sleep?" She asked.

All eyes were on me, I hated it. My PTSD suddenly started acting up making me scream and shake uncontrollably.

I screamed for a moment when someone grabbed my hand and made our finger interlace.

I calmed down and looked over to see Kyo holding my hand. He gave me a look to talk but I was hesitant.