Chapter 5

Previously~
I made a mat on the floor in the corner and sat on it. I wanted to wait until midnight before I left.

Midnight...(Friday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I saw the time and I got up. I went downstairs when I heard a man and a woman talking in a room.

I peeked into the room and saw a beautiful long black-haired woman. She was talking with Shigure.

"I want you to talk with her. Please you know more about this than all of us." Shigure said.

"I don't know, I don't know her and I doubt I can do much." She said.

"Hatori wants you to try, it seems she's got major PTSD and even if we don't know what caused it you can still help." He said.

I started walking away when I stepped on a creaky part of the floor. Everything went silent so I ran out of the house.

I got to the pathway when I fell to my knees and put my hand to my stomach and mouth.

"Tohru," Shigure said as he and the woman came out.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I REGRET EVER GETTING INVOLVED WITH YOU PEOPLE!" I yelled as the guys came out.

Suddenly my stomach started hurting more than ever. I grabbed onto it and started screaming.

"Tohru!" Hatori yelled as I passed out.

8 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~
8:10 a.m.
~~~~~~~
I woke up hearing a beeping sound, I sat up to see I was in a hospital room. I was about to move when I felt a pain in my stomach.

I looked down and saw I had stitches where my kidney is located. Then the door opened, Hatori came in with another doctor.

"You're awake," Hatori said as I stayed silent.

"Ma'am you're kidney failed. We had to give you another one. Could you tell us how your kidney got this way?" She asked.

"I can't say," I said.

"I see, well we should get you to the house." He said.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK! I NEVER WANT TO BE WITH YOU PEOPLE AGAIN!" I yelled.

"You're coming with me." He said.

1 hour later
~~~~~~~~~
9:20 a.m.
~~~~~~~
We got back to the house, everyone gave me a worried look. The woman came up to me and grabbed my hand.

She gave me a reassuring look, I wanted to pull away but I felt the same thing as I did when Kyo grabbed my hand.

"Are you comfortable around me?" She asked.

"Yes," I said making her smile.

"I'm Isuzu but you can call me Rin. Let's go to your room and get away from the guys, I'm sure you're not comfortable around them." Isuzu said.

"I am around one," I said quietly but I knew she heard me.

"I won't force you to tell me who. Now let's go upstairs." She said.