your eyes meet

Y/N- your name

E/C- you eye color

H/C- your hair color

    ~~carls pov~~    

 my dad calls the group "EVERYONE LETS GO, WE NEED TO FIND MORE FOOD!" I sigh and slowly rise from my bed, i stretch out and grab my hat, ploping it gently onto my head "COMING!" i call as i rush down the stairs, exited for another scavenge. Everyone is already sitting at the table waiting for me "im here!" i say, grabbing my bag and giving my dad a thumbs up, glenn and maggie stay at the camp to make sure nothing happens while we were gone. And so we set off, i exitedly skip along the gravel road. i feel somone following me so i pull out my gun and twist around, it was just Daryl trying to scare me."HAHAHA!!! you looked as if youed seen a ghost Carl! haha! i really got you this time!!" Daryl said laughing loudly *NO YOU DIDNT!! you just startled me is all." i say repositioning my hat."yeahhh rightt" Daryl says as we arive at a small rickedy town. As i look around i see a small house that didnt look like it had gone threw to much. "Daryl, Tyreese come with me into this house" i say, walking to the cute little purple house. I walk into the kitchen and look around, i look threw the cabnets and find tons of canned foods and boxed snacks. "we really hit the jackpot this time." i say to myself until i hear a small mumble coming from underneath the table. I walk over slowly with my gun in hand. "h-hello?" i say, walking over and looking underneath the beautiful granite table. My eyes widen and my jaw drops. It was as if i had seen a real unicorn for you see, underneath that table. Was the girl of my dreams, As she looks up at me there are tears drippling off her cheeks, i can see the fear and pain in her beautiful E/C eyes. I was lovestruck! "a-are you okay..?" 

~~Y/N's POV~~

I can hear someone walking into the house, I'm scared. I see feet from my hiding place under the table. I start crying, thinking its a walker and i accedently let out a small mumble. My eyes widen as i cover my mouth with my hands as the mysterious character walks over to the table, looking under the table, straight into my eyes. He looked to be about my age. His words are quiet but i can here wat he says "A-are you okay...?" he asked i dont say anything, i just stare into his lumenacent blue eyes and nodd a bit. He smiles and reached his hand out to me as if he wanted to help me up out of my sad state down under the table, so i take his hand and he lifts me up. I cant help but notice the over-sized cowboy hat that lay everso softly on his head. "s-so is this your house?" he asks looking quite curious. i was speachless so all i could do was nodd at his question. I skake off my shyness and ask him his name. "Carl, Carl Grimes" he says as if trying to mock James Bond. I giggle at the joke he was trying to make "Well im Y/N" 

~~Carls POV~~ 

She asks my name quietly, and like a proper man should trying to make a James Bond reference that is so i say "Carl, Carl Grimes" she lets out a cute giggle and i blush madly thinking (((wow shes really cute!))) she respondes with "well im Y/N." Im in awe "such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl" She blushes a bright shade of red and i say "You should really come and join my group, theirs lots of us so you would never feel lonely!" Her eyes widen and she hugs me tight, i blush a crimson red "REALLY!?!" she yells hugging me tighter "y-yes, you sure c-can!" i say, smiling and trying to pry her off of me until Daryl walks in. 

~~Daryls POV~~ 

I had just finished grabbing some clothes and medicine for the camp so i decided to go to the kitchen to help out Carl. So i walk in and i see Carl standing there with some girl hugging onto him. "oooo Carl looks like youve found a mate huh?" I say jokingly and he blushes a super red like color. "DARYL YOU SHUT UP!!" he screams at me as the girl looks over at me "haha okay okay, Carl who is this?"  i ask laughing a little. Carl flips me off and says "Well Daryl, this is Y/N she is here alone so i offered her to come and join out group, we cant just leave a GIRL alone in a house while theres a bunch of walkers around!" he does make a good point so i agree as i grab all the food i can from the cabinets and fridge and not soon after all of us meet up and we head back to camp.