Chapter 47 - End It, Once & For All

Start from the beginning

Robin: "Kahira conquered Alabasta... in Sky Ephemeris Year 239. In 260, Taymer ruled the Bitain Dynasty. In 306, the Taff Cathedral was completed in Erumalu. In 325, the hero Mamdin of Oltia..."

Crocodile: "Oi, oi... Wait! Wait! Is that what we wanna know?! Who cares about the history of this country? Just say the location of the world's most disastrous "military power" that's in the country already! WHERE IS THE PLUTON?!" he demanded to know.

Robin: "It's not written here."

That made Crocodile confused.

Robin: "History is only written on the Poneglyph."

Crocodile: "Did you read it properly?!"

Robin: "It didn't mention the word Pluton."

Everyone was silent and Crocodile understands, which was unfortunate. But now Crocodile has decided to kill her in the room where the Poneglyph is.

Crocodile: "The agreement that we made four years ago has been achieved here. This is what you said then. If I take you to where the Poneglyph is, you'd turn over the information on the weapons to me... for the past years, your work in Baroque Works was excellent in terms of brainpower and commanding ability. But now... I'll have to kill you." he swipes his hook towards Robin which she dodged.

Then Robin was going to get strike. That's when (Y/N) appeared in front and punched it away.

Robin: "Top Hat..."

Crocodile: "Top Hat (Y/N)!" he yelled.

(Y/N): "You didn't think I'll let you go..."

The ground continued shaking around and king had some words to say.

Cobra: "This underground sacred temple is built so that pulling just one small column out will cause the entire balance to be disrupted and destroyed the temple. Hoping... I'll die bring you with me... Crocodile."

(Y/N): "Crocodile... Give it back!"

Crocodile: "I've taken many things! What do you want!" he laughs.

(Y/N): "GIVE BACK THE COUNTRY! Killer Kick!!" he kicks Crocodile's face and made his body fly to a wall.

Robin: "How did he..." she wondered how the ink man land a hit water.

(Y/N): "When you didn't chase me, I made sure to get some water and make it leak through the ceiling above."

Crocodile: "Clever strategy, but you can't defeat me... But if you can live he'll twice in a row, I'll reward you a good price..."

(Y/N): "Psycho Punch!" he leaps forward and punched the wall missing the sand man.

Crocodile took his hook and took it out and reveal the inside of the hook that was leaking gas through the holes.

Crocodile: "It seems that you want to beat up no matter what. And I'll also admit that you're a formidable enemy to me."