Chapter 10 - Candle Chaos

Previously on the last chapter some faces have showed up once again to see the StrawHat Pirates. The current situation was that (Y/N) has the hostage of Mr.5 but he also has a hostage of Vivi. It was everyone's game.

(Y/N): "I'll let you free if you drop her."

Mr. 5: "I'll let her go until you drop that dagger."

(Y/N): "Likes that's going to happen."

They were waiting. Waiting to attack or give up. As for the giant, Broggy was still struggling to break free from the wax, he managed to break it but feel and was getting covered with more wax by Mr. 3, now the giant was fully trapped.

Broggy: "CURSE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Mr. 3: "What am I doing? This is why I can't stand unsophisticated dolts. I'm creating a work of art, obviously." he laughs when the tip his hair lit up in flames.

(Y/N) was still holding his dagger near the man until he saw a shadow that was casting above him. He didn't had time to look up when he got crushed by Miss Valentine's kilogram attack. It created a crater that was the shape of his body and his hat rolled away. Mr. 5 passed the princess to Miss Valentine.

Luffy: "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "..."

Ms. Valentine: "HAHAHAHA! Just be a good little girl. Did you honestly think you could escape from Baroque Works?"

Vivi turned to everyone who was knocked out. Usopp was covered in ash, Karoo was knocked out, Luffy got knocked out as well and (Y/N) was left lying in the crater.

Ms. Valentine: "Especially when someone with a 30 million berry bounty winds up like that?"

Mr. 5: "I'm happy I could thank them for what happened at Whisky Peak. You wannabe pirates should never have stuck your noses into such delicate issues as this. We've already captured your swordsmen friend and the other girl." he explained as he notice that Luffy's finger started twitching.

Luffy: "You caught Zoro?"

(Y/N): "Then you guys are gonna get cut down!"

Mr. 5: "Oh? You both still talk big, even after one of my Kicky Bombs to the face and taking Miss Valentine's 10,000 Kilogram press?

Luffy: "You can't hurt us like that! We still gonna kick your ass!" he lifts his face to spit on Mr.5's boot.

Ms. Valentine: "Unbelievable..."

Mr.5 lifts his foot and kicked Luffy in the face creating a big explosion. Vivi screamed his name as he earned another explosion kick, he kicked him multiple times making sure he's dead. Vivi kept yelling his name but didn't respond, the inkman lift his hand to try to get up but got stomped and earned a massive explosion that was bigger than Luffy's were.

Vivi: "(Y/N)-SAN! LUFFY-SAN!"

Mr. 5: "Let's go! Miss Valentine."

They both left to see Mr. 3 who was still with Broggy. The candle man made sure to secure that the giant wouldn't break out by applying more wax. His wax is as strong as iron and the giant couldn't break out, he started mocking the giant which Broggy gave out a glare.

Mr. 3: "Don't glare at me like that. You're terrifying me so! You should be happy! Your long, long battle has come to an end. You fought for a whole century for your so-called pride, right? Shouldn't the taste of victory be especially sweet, then? Even if it is the fruit of others' assistance... Am I wrong?" he joked before telling him that he was the one who made Dorry fell.