Chapter 33 - Dangers in the Desert

As the pirates were crossing through the desert to Yuba, the oasis town. They were walking for some time now, Luffy was walking around with a stick and was getting tired. Chopper was practically dead but was on a board and getting pulled by (Y/N), he can stand hot weather, Usopp was doing the same act was Luffy.

Usopp: "Its because of all that fur... You should take off that animal suit..." he suggested but it ticked the reindeer off.

Chopper: "What was that you jerk?! *turns into Heavy Point* Don't make fun of a reindeer!"

Usopp: "AHHH! MONSTER!" he yells in fear.

(Y/N): "Chopper turned back into your small form, I can't pull you around."

Chopper: "WHO'RE YOU CALLING A MONSTER, HUMONGO-NOSE?!"

Usopp: "*shaking legs* D-Don't be stupid! I-I'll have you know this nose-." but gets cut off when (Y/N) pushes Chopper down to turn back.

(Y/N): "Enough, let's keep going." he stops the fight and keep walking.

Sanji: "You don't seem to be having a hard time, Vivi-chan." he noticed the princess not being phased by the absurd heat.

Vivi: "I was born and raised here, so it doesn't really bother me."

Usopp: "But what are up with these hills? I figured a desert would be more flat." he talks as Luffy moans from the heat.

Vivi: "This is a very old desert, so some sand dunes her are over 300 meters high."

Usopp: "Th-Three hundred meters?"

(Y/N): "Come one now. It's not that bad..."

Luffy: "It's too much... It's so hot..." he complained and making Nami let him drink some water,.

Nami: "Just one drink, Luffy. Just one mouthful."

Luffy drinks a whole lot but spits it out when Usopp and Nami hit the back of his head. The rubber man basically just drank a thirteen mouthful, and now Sanji, Usopp and Luffy were fighting over the water.

(Y/N): "Such idiots..."

Vivi: "Stop fighting! You'll only waste strength!" now they were complaining a lot.

Now it was night. They found a place to camp and set up two tents, Luffy was complaining, Sanji was getting a food ready for Nami. (Y/N) was dancing a bit before returning.

Sanji: "GET AWAY!"

Luffy: "Oh, come on! Cheapskate! Let's us eat!"

Nami: "It's was so hot during the day! What's going on?!" she shivered from the cold.

Vivi: "With nothing to block out temperature, the desert scorches during the day but falls below freezing at night. The desert is fraught with unpredictable dangers.

(Y/N): "It can't be that bad guys, maybe you're not believing." he was lying down look up to the stars.

Chopper: "Oh! Look at all those stars!" he was looking in the air sitting with Zoro and Usopp.

(Y/N): "You must be happy to see them. You've been seeing snow clouds everytime have you."

Usopp: "Oh, (Y/N)... H-How are you not cold?" he struggles to say words in the cold night.