Chapter 117 - Thank You, & Farewell

The Gojng Merry was waiting at the bottom for the Straw Hats to escape. The marines saw the ship and started looking to see it was theirs. (Y/N) landed on the ship after Sanji climbed to the side. The chef was going to thank the person of dropping the rope ladder, but he saw no one, until the gentleman landed.

(Y/N): "Strange... No one on this ship and somehow got here."

Sanji: "Did you saw someone when you were falling down?"

(Y/N): "I didn't..." he answered.

Sanji: "What the heck?"

Then comes Nami, after it was Zoro holding Chimney and Gonbe.

Nami: "Is something wrong?"

(Y/N): "Well, the rope ladder was dropped for you guys but no one was there at the side of the ship."

Usopp flies out and Franky was after.

Usopp: "Merry!" he was happy to see the ship.

Franky: "Seriously, learn how to swim, brother!" he told Usopp.

Kokoro: "Now, get on board, power holders!"

She threw the three on the ship. Sanji was waving to Robin to land in his arms, but instead landed in (Y/N)'s arms.

(Y/N): "Got you."

Robin: "Thank you."

Chopper: "*cries* This is the Merry! IT'S THE MERRY! I REALLY LOVE THE MERRY!" he squirm his body around.

Usopp: "*hugs mast* Merry! My Merry is alive! Why... Why are you so..." he cries.

Chopper: "If... If I was... If I was more..." he cries trying to finish what he was trying to say.

Franky: "I can't believe it! This ship was dropped into the sea!"

Nami: "Who on earth sailed the ship here?" she wondered.

Zoro: "We'll talk about it later! Give us your instructions!"

Nami: "That's right."

(Y/N): "Let's escape this place!"

Nami: "Oi! What're you doing, Sanji-kun?!"

Sanji: "N-NAMI-SWAN!"

They were running around to get ready to sail out of the area. Luffy and Chopper were unable to move.

Luffy: "That was close! I thought I was gonna be killed by the battleships! Oi, Robin! You saved me! Thank y..." but he gets his mouth shut when she created an arm.

Robin: "Luffy... (Y/N)... and everyone... Thank you!"

The rest started smiling, even (Y/N).

Zoro: "Say stupid stuff like that after we escape from here."

When he finished his sentence, Sanji and Chopper started fighting him. But (Y/N) notices something.

(Y/N): "Chopper... You can move again."

Chopper: "What? Y-You're right! I'm moving! I can move now! (Y/N)!"

But then he quickly went back to being angry at Zoro and used his Heavy Point to pull the swordsman's legs.

Nami: "Now, guys! We're gonna hurry and get outta here!"

Everyone: "YEAH!"

As they were sailing through to make an escape. A certain purple haired person spots them.