Chapter 15 - Friend or Foe

As we left off, the crew notice an archer standing on top of the ocean. Their eyes were still locked on the archer. (Y/N) pulled out a dagger as for Usopp and Luffy they rubbed their eyes to see if it was real. They started talking how chilly it was and the archer joined the talk which made them flinch from him talking.

(Y/N): "Did he just said a word?"

???: "INCREASE BOUYANCY!"

???: "Yes, sir!"

Their ship started getting lift up and then went down. It was that time that it was a huge submarine that the archer was standing on the whole time.

Luffy: "WHAT IS THAT?! A WATERMELON?!"

Vivi: "Why are we shaking?!" she screamed out and (Y/N) bust open the door to tell what it is.

(Y/N): "Apparently it's a submarine that has a sail that looks like a watermelon... according to our captain."

Sanji: "Hold the rudder! If anything happens to Nami, I'LL GUT YOU ALL!"

The submarine started to shift into an actual ship. The metal pieces got rolled up and and reveals itself to be a giant ship that was larger than Going Merry, the front started rolling and showed a hippo with a crown and then their flag was lifted up to show a skull with a crown.

 The metal pieces got rolled up and and reveals itself to be a giant ship that was larger than Going Merry, the front started rolling and showed a hippo with a crown and then their flag was lifted up to show a skull with a crown

Usopp: "Crap! A p-pirate ship!"

Luffy: "W-Wow!"

(Y/N): "This is the worst timing..."

Zoro: "Just when we're in a hurry..."

They started hearing laughter from the ship and started talking to the Straw Hats.

???: "Did our jumbo underwater raid ship, the Tin Tyrant, surprise you?!" the voice laughed some more and Sanji came out of door to check out the problem.

Sanji: "Oi! What's going on?!" then he started to calm down and lit his cigar and asked one more time what was going on.

(Y/N): "This ship appeared and now were being attacked." he answered while everyone were having guns pointed by many intruders.

Sanji: "Well, I had figured as much, from the looks of things."

(Y/N): "You don't say..." he said while drinking tea.

???: "Are you really pirates? You're strange. *chews* Is it just you five?" he asked before taking a chomp of his meat with the blade along with it.

 *chews* Is it just you five?" he asked before taking a chomp of his meat with the blade along with it