Chapter 69 - Shocking Discovery

Gan Fall and Shura were still clashing their weapons at each other. They were moving so fast that after images appeared around them. Chopper was there watching the two fight.

Chopper: "I can't tell what they're doing... Amazing!"

Gan Fall: "I no longer think that I can negotiate with your group!"

Shura: "HA! You're as soft as ever!"

Chopper: "What is this fight?"

They both kept fighting until they landed back on their bird. Both flew in the air to prepare they're attack, as they flew up they soon flew at each other. Gan Fall manage to land a slice on the back of the opponent. But he soon stopped in mid air with Pierre, they weren't moving.

Shura: "I got you. GHAHAHAHA! Is something wrong, GAN FALL?!"

Gan Fall: "What did you do?! Why...?! Why can't we move?!" sweat drips down his face as Shura comes back to finish the battle.

Shura: "You won't need the answer... when you're dead!"

Chopper screamed when he sees the lance went through Gan Fall's chest and made him burst into flames.

Shura: "Profound mystery... String Ordeal! You can enter Upper Yard, but you have to face the difficult ordeals from us, the four priests! Don't think they can be beaten so easily!"

Chopper yells as he sees the Sky Knight helmet fall of his head and soon fall along with it into the lake of clouds.

Shura: "God Eneru is... someone who is glorious and distant."

Gan Fall: "That's right. The sacred ground will sing again... someday, for sure..."

Chopper: "Sky... SKY KNIGHT!!" he cried to see Gan Fall splash into the clouds.

Pierre was stuck in place and couldn't go down to save Gan Fall. Chopper looked down and wanted to save him before the skysharks get to Gan Fall first.

Shura: "HA! Think of it as Eneru-sama's anger!"

Chopper: "B-But how can I save him? I can't swim... and I'll be eaten by the skysharks, too. *cries* DAMN YOU!"

Shura: "Sky Knight?! HAH! You were forced out from your position as God, you old fool! In the end, you were no match for us, the priests."

Chopper: "AHHHHH! SKY KNIGHT!!" he jumps into the clouds to try and save Gan Fall.

Shura: "HA! You're a Zoan, aren't you?! Are you stupid? You can't even swim! *flies to Pierre* Oh yeah, you're a Zoan, too. How convenient... Why don't you follow your master?!" he freed the pink bird but making it fall into the lake with the others.

Robin was at the well and bloomed a punch of hands to find something. (Y/N) was checking things out and was still wondering what the sound was.

Zoro: "Anything strange about the well?"

Robin: "Yes. It's unbelievable that a well would be stuck underneath a tree. The balance between civilization and nature here is off."

(Y/N): "Good to know. We have to find a way to pass this cloud river, we can't walk around all day." he looked at the river roaming with skysharks.

Zoro: "We're far from meeting God."

Robin: "The civilization couldn't estimate the growth of this tree. I've never seen a case like this before."