Chapter 54 - Welcome to Jaya

They were still sailing to Jaya. The others were relaxing as Usopp was searching for an island with binoculars.

Nami: "See anything yet?"

Usopp: "No, I don't see it yet."

Zoro: "This Jaya island isn't that far, right?"

Nami: "Yeah, since the weather has been stable for a while now, we should already be in the island's climate." she told the swordsman.

Luffy: "Then, Jaya must be a spring island."

Chopper: "It's nice and warm today. Spring weather's nice. The seagulls are enjoying it, too." he looks up to see the birds flying.

But the seagulls ended up falling on the ship lifeless.

Chopper: "AHHHH! THEY WERE SHOT!!" he runs up to them and Luffy wanted the birds to be turned to yakitori.

Usopp: "Shot? I didn't hear a gunfire."

Chopper: "LOOK, *shows bullet in tweezers* I FOUND A BULLET! CONSIDERING THE DIRECTION THAT THEY WERE FLYING, THE BULLETS CAME FROM THE DIRECTION THE SHIP'S FACING!"

Nami: "Are you saying that shots came from an island that we can't even see yet? That's impossible."

Chopper: "But I was watching the whole time!"

Usopp: "Then what kind of eyesight, sniping skills and rifle do you think this sniper has? They were shot somewhere else and just happened to fall now." he jokes as Luffy dropped the seagulls to Sanji.

(Y/N): "STOP INTERRUPTING MY SLEEP!" he burst through the doors making everyone jump.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) reading Mikeystorm stories-

They finally found Jaya. Usopp think it's some resort, they found a place to drop the anchor but what made Usopp concerned was that he saw a line of pirate ships at the harbor. But Nami would doubt that pirates would be in the town making Usopp rethink and agreeing with the navigator.

Man: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

Nami, Usopp & Chopper: "What's with this town?" they cried.

???: "What a weakling!" he laughs.

Jacket Guy: "Hey, mister. You shouldn't choose the wrong guy to beat up. Look at that symbol. He's one of the Roshio's gang."

Jacket Guy: "You've heard of him, right? Roshio the Executioner, whose bounty 42 million Berries

Jacket Guy: "You've heard of him, right? Roshio the Executioner, whose bounty 42 million Berries. He's crazy, so watch your back."

While the people outside were asking around. The others inside were talking about how the guy beat up on one of the Roshio. But they were in a building with a person called Bellamy the Hyena, who has a bounty of fifty-five million on his head.