Chapter 42 - Candle Lights Out

The moment Vivi is getting Sanji to help, the pirates only have a few minutes before the water fully submerged the room. Crocodile was chasing Chopper who was the decoy of Mr. Prince which was supposed to be the chef.

Sanji: "He'll be fine. Hopefully, I don't want to earn a ticket to (Y/N)'s hell. Let's hurry, Vivi-chan. Explain the situation to me.

Vivi: "Weren't you shot earlier?"

Sanji: "Me?" he explained that he was acting and was the one who pulled the trigger and forced the Baroque Works hunters to tell them he was at the front entrance.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) seeing crumbs trail leading to Luffy-

We returned to the prisoned pirates that were screaming for their lives as the water slowly fills the room.

Luffy: "AHHH! THE WATER! THE WATER!"

Usopp: "WE'RE GONNA DIE! WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

(Y/N): "It's game over if this cage submerged, wonder how much blood will be seen..."

Usopp: "STOP WITH YOUR DARK HUMORS!" he cried and shaking the ink man around.

Nami: "HEY, YOU STUPID GATOR! COME AND GET ME!" she yelled like she wanted to die.

Usopp: "WHAT'S COME OVER YOU, NAMI?!"

The gator took a bit and Nami fell back looking she lost an arm but it was still there. Her plan was to make the gator break open the cage and Usopp agreed with the plan. Luffy was shouting at the gator which he calls them banana.

Luffy: "COME AND GET ME, YOU STUPID BANANA! YOU ROTTEN BANANA!" he yells and Usopp went up to Luffy's face to tell him he's saying wrong thing.

Usopp: "NO, that's wrong! I told you, that's basically an alligator, with a banana on its head."

Luffy: "WHAT?! Would you shut up?"

Usopp: "For example, there's the monkey dance, right?" he tried to explain but Luffy kept yelling banana.

(Y/N): "Mmm... Monkey..."

Luffy: "YOU ROTTEN BANANA!"

(Y/N): "I give up..." he looked at the crew struggling.

Nami: "HERE COMES THE BANANAGATOR!"

The gator went for a chomp and broke the all the teethed the gator making ho,d it's jaw and crying. Now the three we're crying for help but Smoker started to talk.

Smoker: "Hey, you guys..."

Usopp: "HOW CAN YOU KEEP SO COMPOSED?!"

Luffy: "YOU THINK UP SOMETHING, TOO!"

Smoker: "How much do you guys know? What exactly is Crocodile after? That women who was at Crocodile's side... She's had a price on her head by the World Government for 20 years. The price was over 70, 000, 000, as I recall."

(Y/N): "Let me guess... she's been doing crimes for 20 years and the reason why of having that much price on her head."

Usopp: "S-SEVENTY MILLION?! S-SO WHAT A ABOUT IT?!" he yelled and tried to play it cool at the second sentence.

Nami: "Thats the same price that Crocodile has."