Chapter 94 - The Cyborg of Water Seven

(Y/N) and Luffy were just looking at Franky, who is on top of the bridge. Franky was looking down, in search for the pirates that wreck his house and obliterated his underlings.

Franky: "You must be here, Straw Hat Luffy! Top Hat!"

(Y/N): "Is he mentioning me or Lucci?" he scratched his head.

Luffy: "What the heck? That perv called my name."

Nami: "Didn't people call him Franky just now?"

(Y/N): "So he's the one..." he gets more serious.

Luffy: "He is the one who beat Usopp up!"

They both stand up to show themselves. Then Luffy started to get his attention.

Luffy: "OI! BIKINI GUY!" he yells out.

(Y/N): "*facepalm* That's the name you're going with?"

Franky: "Huh?" he looks down at the two pirates.

Luffy: "I'm Luffy!"

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N), or as you refer me to, Top Hat."

Franky: "So you are... Straw Hat Luffy and Top Hat (Y/N)? You went on quite a rampage while I was gone, didn't you? *dances* When I got back, I couldn't believe my eyes. Well, my house is totally unrecognizable. How dare you also treat my underlings so badly? I can't take it anymore. No one can stop me this week! No matter what you say, until I tear you up like rags, my anger won't be subside!"

(Y/N): "If it's a dance battle you want, then I'll just win straight away."

Nami: "HEY, YOU! WHAT'D YOU DO WITH OUR MONEY?! THE 200 MILLION BERRIES?! FIVE IT BACK TO US!" she yells out to the perv.

Franky: "Huh?! 200 million Berries?! I've already spent it! It's completely gone!" he smiles.

The navigator started to get pissed off by this.

Franky: "Don't get all uppity and try to protect the money you stole from somewhere! You're just pirates!"

(Y/N): "Who cares..."

Nami: "What do you mean?!" she yells thinking the gentleman is insane.

Luffy: "We'll beat up, and we'll be happy!"

Franky: "Hmph! It's me who won't be happy, you bastards!"

(Y/N): "Just jump down here so we can start..." he gave out his neutral face.

The citizen were afraid, they were going to see Franky go on a full rampage. Then they all evacuated to not get involved in the fight between the pirates and the perv. Franky took a deep breath and puff his cheeks. Nami was wondering what he was doing.

(Y/N): "Anytime now- Woah!"

Franky spew fire down to the river making everyone screamed. Even the Yagara bull had it's eyes popped out by the sight and immediately swam to escape.

(Y/N): "The hell was that? He breathed fire!" he held his hat.

Nami: "WHAT IS HE?!"

Franky: "You've never seen anyone who shoots fire out of their mouth?"

Nami: "Hey, he might have Devil Fruit powers." she guessed.

Luffy: "Then, what fruit?" he wonders.

Franky jumps off and dives in the water.

(Y/N): "If he knew he has Devil Fruit powers, then why would he jump into the water?"