Chapter 113 - Franky's Wish

It was a total massacre. The Enies Lobby was getting obliterated, getting rid of all the buildings and people around. The soldiers started running for their lives leaving Spandam behind.

Spandam: "Ah...O-Oi! Oi, look at that, you guys! Don't run! See? The battleships are ignoring the bridge, they aren't attacking us!"

But they left him behind, but he laughs being all mighty.

Franky: "What a crazy sight..."

(Y/N): "No... it can't be happening..."

Robin was trembling from the Buster Call. She couldn't stop, she was too scared. Buildings breaking down, pieces falling off, fire starting.

Robin: "Buster Call... Merciless, indiscriminate cannon fire... It destroys anything and everything. It's hellfire. That tragedy is... That grisly event is... happening again..."

(Y/N): "Calm down... we'll make it through." he sat next to her.

Spandam: "Hey! Capture Nico Robin already! Once this is all over, I'll be able to become the world's hero! The Buster Call sounds like a gun salute for me!" he laughs.

(Y/N) suddenly turns to see a giant hand breaking down a tower inside with Lucci flying out. But Spandam got his attention again.

Spandam: "Did you see that, Cutty Flam and Top Hat?! It's all over for you guys! Or feather, it was all over from the start!"

Franky: "It's a bit early to say that when the fight isn't over yet!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, stop being cocky." he grew black nails.

Spandam: "The one who is fighting Straw Hat is Lucci. He's the strongest man in history of CP9! You might've been able to get rid of the others okay, but Lucci's another story entirely! Once Straw Hat is take out, you're next, Cutty Flam and Top Hat!"

Franky: "I'm counting on you, Straw Hat!" he looks where the two were fighting.

(Y/N): "Luffy... we'll be waiting."

Spandam: "Straw Hat was going on a rampage on that battleship just a bit ago,  but now he's been blown to pieces! HAHAHAHA! Serves you guys right! Your captain has died!"

He laughs once more when his face has fully recovered back.

Spandam: "This is the power of a Buster Call, the attack I set in motion! This is justice, Top Hat and Cutty Flam! Now, hand Nico Robin over to us. In return, I could make your charges go away. Why do you have to protect that woman in the first place?"

(Y/N): "She part my crew. I would never let her go in the hands of the Government, and I will never leave her behind." he shows his new ink face.

Franky launches his fist at Spandam and making him slide across the ground.

Spandam: "M-My face can't get anymore swollen!" he weakly said.

Franky: "Can it! I've heard enough of your crap!"

The Chief stands up and pulls out his elephant sword out.

Spandam: "Listen, Funkfreed. To ensure they won't be able to resist any longer, we'll fatally wound Nico Robin, whose guard is down right now. Take this! Elephant Chop!"

He swing his sword at Robin which was turning into and elephant about to use its trunk like sword to wound her. (Y/N) in front and grab the tusk and trunk and was able to stop it before it could reach her face.

Spandam: "He stopped it...!"

Robin had her eyes wide open to see him risk his life. Blood was dripping down his hands and had cut his pants a bit. The elephant struggles to move around.

(Y/N): "I would not let you do that... Spandam!"

Spandam! "EEKK! Funkfreed! You're an elephant! You shouldn't be losing to him! GO CRAZY AND CUT THEM!" he commanded.

(Y/N): "*prepares Devil Drill* Turn your trunk back to normal, elephant, if you don't, I won't hesitate to drill between your eyes!"

Funkfreed did what the gentleman said for it to do.

(Y/N): "As I aspect from an elephant, smart."

Franky: "Nico Robin, will Straw Hat and the others come here?" he asked.

Robin: "Everyone will... for sure."

(Y/N): "Spandam, I said I'll get my hands on you. And I will, that Buster Call incident, I wasn't able to fight back... those innocent people that did nothing wrong and it was all the Government's fault. I wanted revenge. Now, I can get it by making you suffer, not only being part of the Government, but what you did to Robin..."

He grabs the elephant's trunk.

(Y/N): "Even though you're and elephant... you're actually just a sword that can be an elephant. Spandam, you said your face can't be swollen anymore right?"

Spandam: "EEKK! NO! DON'T DO IT!" he had snot come out his nose.

(Y/N): "I can change that!"

He pulls the elephant towards the chief and used all his strength to swing it over his arms and slammed the elephant down and crush Spandam.

(Y/N): "Don't ever land a finger on Robin again, got that?" he walks back to the two.

Franky: "Thank for making my wish come true, Top Hat. I've always wanted to see him get him get crushed."

(Y/N): "Like that?" he gave a sinister smile looking at Spandam broken face.

Franky: "Like that... *sees soldiers* Lets finish this, shall we?"

(Y/N): "We shall..."

Franky got his left arm out and started shooting bullets along with (Y/N) throwing daggers at them. They made them get knocked down and fall off the bridge. Franky changed and shot an explosive making the job quicker.

Franky: "Hand over the escort ship to us! I'll prepare an escape route for them!"

(Y/N): "You don't, then die!"

Robin finally got out the trembling and felt like she was able to move again because of her friends saving her. She stands up.

Robin: "I'll fight, too. I'm okay now." she told them.

(Y/N): "You sure?"

Robin: "This is different from Ohara... From that time. There's nothing to be afraid of... because... I'm not... alone anymore!"

(Y/N): "Thats was so heartwarming. It almost pierced through my black heart." he held his chest but still gave out a neutral face.

-To be continued-