Melanie shut her eyes tighter, thinking of two stuffed animals; a werewolf and a fox and after a few seconds, she heard Liam gasp, making her believe her powers worked. She quickly opened her eyes and smiled at the two plushes.

She immediately grabbed the wolf, pulling it to her chest as she handed Liam the fox. "There you go. I get the werewolf and you get the kitsune." Liam smiled at her words, looking down at the fox stuffed animal before looking back up at Melanie, a big goofy smile on his face until he saw Devenford lacrosse bus pull into the school parking lot.

"Can you hold this for me?" He mumbled, handing Melanie the plush fox to hold before getting up and marching towards the bus as kids started to pile out of the bus and the school. "Oh no." Melanie mumbled, getting up and running after him, putting the two stuffed animals in her backpack as she met up with Belle and Mason who watched Liam worriedly.

"Brett!" Liam screamed at a boy walking out of the bus. "Ah, here we go." Mason breathed out, making the two girls turn to him. "Who's that?" Mason shrugged, watching Liam and Brett. "Oh, you know... Liam's worst enemy."

Melanie sighed, looking back to the two boys. "Oh, great." "I just wanted to say... Have a good game." Liam said, sticking his hand out for Brett to shake but the boy just laughed. "That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in Anger Management? Apologize and everything's fine? You demolished Coach's car."

"I paid for it." Liam seethed as Melanie's eye trailed down to Liam's hands that started to bleed, her eyes went wide as Brett took another step towards Liam. "Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there. And it's gonna be all your fault."

Melanie walked up beside Liam, wrapping his fist in her hands subtly as she glared at Brett towering over her. "Watch it." She glared, making Brett laugh. "Oh, and what are you gonna do about it, short stack? Kick my shins?" Melanie and Liam went to pounce at him but Belle came up, pulling Melanie back as Scott grabbed Liam and Stiles got in between Brett and the freshmen.

"Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing? Stiles. That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh... we're very excited for scrimmage tonight. Uh, but Let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field. Go." Stiles rambled before turning around and pointing at Scott, making all of them run to the locker rooms.

As soon as they got into the locker room, Belle let go of Melanie, turning on one of the showers and Scott and Stiles immediately pushed the wolfed out Liam under the water.

"Okay, you calm yet?" Stiles asked and Liam growled. Melanie clenched her jaw, walking over to the sinks to wash Liam's blood off her hands and when she got back in the showers, Liam was calmer. "Okay! Okay!"

Liam slid down the wall, pulling his knees to his chest as Belle looked at him curiously. "That car you smashed... You told us that was your teacher's."

"He was also my Coach. He benched me for the entire season." Liam explained and Melanie's brows furrowed as she took a step towards him. "What did you do?"

Liam looked u at her, shrugging. "I got a couple of red cards." "Just a couple?" Stiles asked, not believing him and Melanie sighed, walking to about a foot in front of him before crossing her legs and sitting across from him. "You gotta be honest with us. Liam... What else happened?" Melanie mumbled and Liam groaned.

"Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation." Liam mumbled, not meeting anyone's eyes.

Belle crossed her arms, looking up at him with raised brows. "What did they call it?"

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder."

"I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D?" Stiles gasped before he chuckled, turning to Melanie. "Hey, maybe that's what's wrong with Mel."

Melanie whipped her head to Stiles, glaring at him. "Bite me." Stiles eyebrows raised at her. "You ready wanna say that with three werewolves in the room? One might I add, we just found out has I.E.D.?"

He let out a dry chuckle before continuing. "This is great. Gave super powers to a walking time bomb." Stiles said, giving Scott a thumbs up that he rolled his eyes at. "Did they give you anything for it?"

"Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Liam mumbled and Stiles chuckled. "Oh, this just gets better."

"But I don't take it." Liam said and Melanie's eyes went wide as Stiles chuckled. "Well, Obviously."

"I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired." Liam tried to reason, turning to Melanie with pleading eyes but she just looked down at the tiled floor.

Scott sighed. "Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting." Liam sat up, startling Melanie a bit, her head shooting up as Liam shook his. "No, no! I can do this. Especially if you guys are there." He said, looking in between Melanie and Scott.

Scott slowly shook his head. "But, Liam, It's not just about the game. We think whoever killed Demarco might be on our team." Melanie and Belle spun around to face Scott. "What?!" The two girls yelled and Stiles' eyes went wide. "Oh, we didn't tell you about that?" Stiles asked and the two girls shook their heads.

"Wait. Who's Demarco?" Liam asked, confused. Stiles sighed. "The one who brought the beer to the party. The guy who was beheaded. Remember?"

"We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco." Scott said and Melanie looked down in shock, mumbling a 'wow' as Liam had a look on his face like he was hiding something. "Liam? What, you know something?" Scott asked, making Melanie look back up to him.

"I don't know who ordered the keg. But I know who paid for it."