Thanks!!!!

Well, Haircut has finally come to an end, and if you're reading this, it probably means you've read the whole book, what makes me so fucking happy hahaha.

I didn't expect people to read this, but if you did, I hoped you enjoyed it :)

Also thanks to literally anyone who left a comment or voted, because it really helped to get my lazy ass to write, so thanks, thanks, thanks.

Well the question now is, what's next?

I'm going to write a bee different point of views of haircut. Most of them will probably be from Benny's point of view and I have some amazing ideas and I can't wait to write them!!

If you have any suggestions or scenes/ chapters you want to read from somebody's else perspective, you can let me know here.

(I'm sorry for the smut lovers, it's probably not going to happen)

Next to these point of views, I'm not sure if I'm going to write another queens gambit ff, because I'm scared it will never be as good as this one, and I'm not sure if I would even be able to. I might write some imagines but that's it, I think.

I do have a lot of other story ideas written down. A few of them are not based on anything, but just my stories. And I have a storyboard ready for a draco ff.

I don't know what I'm going to write yet, but we'll see in a bit hahaha.

So thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, for reading this story.

I freaking love you all.

Xxx