Mettia and I both made out way over and sat on a couch across from her. If they really think that just because I have met her before im going to speak about my problems they are mistaken.

"i believe you guys have already met," Mettia said glancing at both of us, I slowly nodded my head.

"So Mettia you can stay so we can just go over everything and then Bella and I will talk alone, sound good?" she asked glancing between both of us, we both nodded our heads. They are always breaking this 'verbal answers' rule themselves.

"So first im just going to say im never going to pressure you into speaking, this could be a long process and I will be with your every step of the way," she smiled, again looking between us.

Either she was really close to my brother or she also had a good mask to put up. Like most people would be like in this situation she didn't seem fazed at all, you couldn't see and ounce of fear or nervousness on her. She motion for Mattia to leave which he quickly did.

"So lets get to know each other a little bit more how about that?" She asked me, which I nodded my head to.

"So as you know i'm also a therapist, im 25 years old, I like to play basketball, and my favorite color is orange," She said grabbing a cup of coffee from the table separating us.

"Well as you know im Bella, 14, I like playing soccer, and my favorite color is light green," I answered back.

We got to know each other for a little bit longer before she asked a much dreaded questions, "How about we start by you telling me a little bit about how you mom was, also sorry about your loss," She added.

"She's not dead," I gritted out, I knew that most likely she was but I never wanted to believe that, until I had real evidence she is just someone who is missing, "She was really kind, had the best hugs, she would also make me laugh even when I was sad. She was just the person everyone wanted to be around," I paused, "She was my best friend and I miss her so much," I said trying to hold back my tears.

"She sounds like a great women," Brea smiled at me, but it didn't seam very genuine. out of all the people in the world I knew what a real and fake smile was. Josh would always put on fake smiles whenever we would go out of the house together to make people think he was a good person.

When we got home he would put on his real smile, his smile when seeing me im pain was so genuine and disgusting. I put the thought aside and sat there in silence.

About 30 minutes off small talk Mattia walked back into the room and we left, "How did it go?" He asked my as we started driving away.

"I dont think I can trust her," I replied honestly, "I just have a bad feeling," I said looking at my hands as they were fiddling in my lap.

"You can trust her bambina, we have known her for a long time and she already knows a lot about us. What feeling did you have?"

"I just felt like she wasn't really interested, when I told her something she would smile, but it was faker then the girls at my schools tan," I smirked.

He chuckled before responding, "I know it can be hard to trust people after everything you have been though, but trust me it will help. If you don't feel comfortable talking to her you can always talk to me. I used to go to therapy after dad died, I hated it at first. I felt like they were going to judge me for how I was feeling." He paused looking at the road.

"But they really helped me, I was in a really bad place at that time, and they helped me get out of it, with the help of the rest of our brothers. I just want to make it clear we will all be here for you, okay?"