Madison Teller

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Four years, that is how long I have been away from my brother, my mother, my stepfather and the club. The only ones I miss are my stepfather and the club. My name is Madison Teller, daughter to John and Gemma Teller and baby sister to Jackson "Jax" Teller. I am the princess of the Sons of Anarchy. Only daughter to be born to any members of the first nine so I became the princess to all the characters. I was raised to be Queen one day. That was until a fight I had with my mother and brother. It wasn't a big fight but I couldn't take it any more.

Flashback 4 years ago

My brother's newest little whore decided to try to step to me. So I laid her out. I reminded her that I am the princess and she was nothing more than the whore my brother shoots a load into.

"God why do you have to be such a bitch!" Jax yells at me as he helps the junkie whore Wendy Case up off the floor.

"I'm the bitch? Your whore steps to me and I'm the bitch? Maybe if you put her in her place and remind her that she is a whore and not your old lady then I wouldn't have had to put her in her place." I yell back at him. "Why don't you think with your head and not with your dick for once in your life." I scream in his face.

'SLAP'

"Don't ever talk to me that way again!" Jax says grabbing my face and making me look at him.

'SLAP'

"Don't ever put your hands on me again Jackson!" I say as he holds his face. Both of us glaring at each other.

"Madison? What the hell is wrong with you?" My mother asks me as she walks over to Jax making sure his is ok.

"His little junkie whore started it and then this asshole slapped me so I slapped him back." I say showing my mother my red cheek.

"That doesn't mean you can hit your brother." Ma says now glaring at me.

"Yeah! Take his side... Like always!" I say with a scoff.

"Madison! Appolygize to your brother! NOW!" Ma says, making me laugh at her.

"NO! I am done with the both of you! I want nothing to do with either of you anymore. As far as I am concerned you are both dead to me!" I say walking out of the clubhouse leaving both of them standing there shocked. This has been a long time coming. Since I turned 16 both my mother and brother and been treating me like shit. The only one that has treated me like I matter is my stepfather Clay.

Once I arrived at my apartment I started to pack. I am leaving and there is nothing that my mother and brother can do about it! I was packing the last of my pictures when there was a knock on my door. I looked through the peephole to see my stepfather and Tig standing there. I open the door and let them in.

"What happened?" Clay asks, looking at me concerned as Tig goes and gets a beer.

"Jax's little whore thought it would be smart to start a fight with me. When I put her down Jax got all mad and he um... Slapped me so I slapped him back. Ma got into it and with everything that has been happening with us... I think it is best that I leave. I mean you and Tig and bobby are the only ones that want me here anymore." I say trying to hold back tears. Clay nodded his head.

"If that is what you really want... You know that I will stand by you and help you as much as I can." Clay says, giving me a hug.

"Thanks Daddy!" I say holding him a little longer.

"Where are you going to go?" Tig asks, looking at me like he was going to cry.

"I got a job offer in Vegas! At a clothing company." I say with a small smile.

"I'll call Hound! He is the president of the Vegas character. See if he has a room that you can use until you find a place!" Clay says, giving me a smile.

"Thank you Daddy!" I say kissing his cheek.

"Make sure you say goodbye before you leave and we will check up on you!" Tig says giving me a hug.

"If not you then Vegas will... I know!" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. I watch as they leave then let tears fall down my face. I cried until I had no more tears to cry. I continued to pack until all that was left was a week's worth of clothes and all the bigger items.

Clay had called telling me that the Vegas perz say that he had a room for me and that he and his old lady would help me find a place and make sure that I was taken care of. Hound had sent a few guys to help me load up my place and drive it to Vegas for me. Before I could leave I had to stop by the clubhouse and say goodbye to Bobby, Tig and Clay. I took a deep breath and let it out before I walked into the clubhouse. I scoff as I see Jax sitting at the bar.

"Clay here?" I ask Chibs who is sitting next to my brother. I hear him sigh and he looks at me.

"Ay' lass he is in chapel with Tig and Bobby... waiting for you!" He says with a small sad smile.

"Thanks Chibs!" I say walking over to the chapel doors and knocking.

"Enter!" I hear. Opening the doors and stepping inside. "Hey Princess!" Clay says looking up at me.

"Hey daddy!" I say kissing his cheek. I hear him sigh as he stands up and hugs me.

"You know I love you as if you were my own!" He says kissing my head.

"I know... And I love you too." I said letting a few tears slip.

"We put this together! So you shouldn't have to worry about the first and last month rent." Bobby says, pulling me into a hug and handing me an envelop.

"Thank you but I don't want to take money from the club!" I say trying to hand it back.

"It's not from the club... It's from us Princess!" Tig says as I give him a hug.

"The three of us put it together." Clay says, giving me a smile.

"Thank you! I will pay you all back for this!" I say, starting to cry.

"No need to do that. We just want to make sure that you have enough to get on your feet!" Tig says before sitting back down in his seat. I smile and nod my head at him.

"I will call you when I get to the clubhouse and will let you know what is going on. I love you all so much!" I say giving each of them another hug before I leave. When I walk out of the chapel doors my brother is standing there waiting. I walk right past him and out of the clubhouse with him following me.

"Madison we need to talk!" He says as I get to my car.

"We have nothing to talk about!" I say getting in my car. Jax grabs my door stopping me from closing it.

"I say we do!" He says now glaring at me.

"Did I not make it clear that you are now dead to me! I am sick and tired of you and ma, treating me like shit." I say yanking my door closed. "I hope your whore was worth losing your only sister!" I say looking at my brother one last time before I leave.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks, looking at me confused as I back out of my spot. "Madison?" He yells as I put my car in drive and head out of charming. There is no turning back now! I have about a 8 hour car ride ahead of me.

End Flashback

That was four years ago today. So much has happened in the last four year. Things that My mother and brother should have had a part of but weren't. Me getting married and the birth of my son. I don't regret anything that has happened in the last four years. I have forgiven my mother and brother but I refuse to move back home out of fear that it will happen again and I will leave heartbroken again.