Chapter eleven: Good news

The doctors finally stabilize Rachel's health. They tell her mom and the girls that they are not allowed in the room at least for 2 days because of her need to rest. Mrs. Shelden doesn't seem to be calmed down by the news. The poor mother has dark circles around her eyes, she is hardly trying to keep them open in case her daughter needs something even though she's still asleep. Sarah and Zoe are trying to figure out why would she do that since Rachel is one of the happiest people they know... well maybe not lately. They bring Mrs. Shelden food and coffee but she refuses every time. Although only 2 days had passed she looks like she lost some weight because of her sadness. The cheekbones on her pale face are clearly visible and the forever lasting smile on her face is gone.

While sitting in front of Rachel's room Shelden, Sarah and Zoe see Omar and Bella walking past. The white floral dress reveals Bella's small shoulders making her boobs look perkier than they already are. People would say that Omar is holding her by the waist as close as possible but for Sarah that position of his hand would never escape from her glare. He is literally touching her breasts making it look normal.

As they get closer Bella's eyes lean on Shelden and the girls. A surprised physiognomy appears on her face by seeing them. She pulls Omar's hand down and goes to the bench. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing here? Where's Rachel?"

Zoe immediately looks away as she comes. She forces herself to believe Bella's caring even though she knows how fake she is.

"Rachel's there"

Sarah points out to the room with a cold face. Bella turns around and runs to the window. Seeing Rachel unconscious breaks her heart. She feels her knees getting weak and leans to the window. That picture of Bella makes Omar get mad at all that situation with Rachel. The ugly smirk on his face goes away, he gently holds Bella's arm trying to take her to a bench but she insists on staying there and knowing what happened to her childhood friend. The anger in Omar raises as every second passes and his face expressions show that cleary.

"What happened to her? Why is Rachel there?! Who did this to her?"

Eyes full with tears Bella turns to Shelden and asks question after question.   

"Babe, stop crying, let's go. This bitch doesn't deserve your tears. She's probably faking this too. Also you don't have to be sad during the pregnancy you know that."

"No! I don't want to go, Omar! Don't you see her! Sarah, tell me. Tell me what happened to her. She's not gonna die, is she?"

The girls look at her with empty eyes. The empathy for Bella that's left in them looks like it has been ended.  

"She's not gonna die even though some of  you hope for that. She's gonna be okay if you stay away from her so you better go, Bella! "

"I know you hate me and don't want me here but I'll come back. She's my childhood friend I can't leave her alone in a situation like this!"

"Where were you when all this happened?! Well she doesn't need you anymore so get the fuck out of here! I won't say that again!"

"Hey, hey do you see who are you talking to?! Watch your words for your own safety, bitch!"

Omar steps forward leaving Bella behind his shoulder.

"I know exactly who am I talking to... a piece of shit who should be in a sewer under the ground, but look who escaped. Now fuck off before the picture here has a bad ending for you."

Sarah doesn't step back even a little and keeps staring at Omar with a deadly cold face. Bella makes small steps to Omar and grabs his arm like a little child signaling him that she wants to leave. After a couple of seconds they leave the hospital and the hot tension caused from the anger starts to get to normal.