Chapter eight: Shocking news

"I- I'm... in love with her." the only thing that she said. Sarah and Zoe don't know what to say and look at each other in confusion. "I know... there's nothing to say." says Rachel.

"You know... that's not something bad, right?" says Sarah and tries to figure out her words in her head. "I don't understand why did Bella got angry about it"

"Sarah, you know Bella very well, you know that she is homophobic. I think that she got terrified when Rachel confessed to her. She is kinda over dramatic." Zoe goes towards Rachel and hugs her. "You should have told us..."

"I know... I thought that you would act like Bella, I was afraid."

"Okay, girls. Enough emotional support for today, now let's go to the hospital." Sarah leaves Rachel's room and goes downstairs and compliments Rachel's mom as she used to do.

"We will be always there for you, okay?" says Zoe while going to the door. "Thank you."

Everybody leave Rachel's house and get in the car. They finally reach the hospital and go towards Bella's room, Rachel sees Omar and gives him a deathful glare.

"It happened because of you, fucker" says Rachel as they enter the room but Omar pulls her by her arm and starts shouting at her "You really blame me, don't you? But do you know who is the guilty one? It's you. IT'S FUCKING YOU. She is sad since the beginning of school. Bitch your existence is useless, no one cares about you and no one wants to be around you. Why would someone hang out with a lesbian?"

"Omar, shut your mouth! No one asked for your opinion! Don't listen to him Rachel, let's go to Bella." says Sarah.

"DON'T LET HER IN! She doesn't deserve to have someone like Bella. She is only mine, you bastard. STAY AWAY FROM HER." Omar keeps shouting while Zoe and Rachel go in, Sarah waits a little bit and warns Omar.

"If you say one more word, I will fucking break your face. Now fuck off, we'll take care of Bella." Sarah enters the room and sees that Bella still has a little attitude towards Rachel but she tries to not show it. Rachel and Bella don't even look at each other.

"What was Omar saying to you?" asks Bella curiously.

"Doesn't matter. Since we all are here will you tell us that thing?" asks Zoe.

"Okay, okay... So guys... the doctor said that... we both are good and we can go home tomorrow." Sarah tries to understand what does she mean by 'we both are good' and asks.

"You both?"

"Yeah... me and my baby" their jaws drop and all of them yell at the same time:

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Bella is looking happily at them but the girls don't seem to be very excited.

"Bella, you're still at school, you realize that, right?" Zoe says in a worried tone. Rachel immediately leaves the room and goes to the bathroom. She is not able to hold her tears back and starts crying. Zoe goes after her and in the room are only Bella and Sarah.

"What are you trying to do?" asks Sarah.

"What do you mean? Isn't that amazing? I'm gonna have a baby."

"Bitch, you're fucking 18. Stop talking nonsense. Even if you both want that child you still can't keep it. Your family won't let you ruin your future like this!"

"I don't care. It's not their life besides, they already know that I'm gonna keep the child."

"What? What did they say?"

"We argued and now they want me to leave the house and I told them that I want to live with Omar anyways. But I thought that you'll support me" she looks down trying to convince Sarah to understand her.

"Sorry, Bella but not this time." She says and leaves, then Omar goes in.

"Where are Zoe and Rachel?" Sarah asks. "In the bathroom" says Zak. As Sarah heads to the bathroom Zak stops her. "When will we leave? I'm bored, I wanna spend time with you."

"Let me check Zoe and Rachel and then we will go"

"Okay, hurry up." Sarah goes to the bathroom and sees that Rachel is crying so bad, even Zoe can't stop her.

"Rachel! Rachel, calm down. Zoe, I have to leave, can you take care of her?" Says Sarah but Rachel doesn't even listen to her.

"You can go Sarah. There is nothing you can do. I'll take her home." Sarah leaves but Zoe keeps trying to calm Rachel down.

"Zak, we can go now. Leo, will you take Zoe and Rachel to her house?" she asks nicely.

"Of course"

"Cool. Bye"

Zoe and Rachel finally come out of the bathroom. Rachel's eyes are bloody from crying that much. She still feels the pain from Omar's words. They walk towards Leo's car and take her to her house.

"Do you want me to come with you Rachel?" asks Zoe.

"No, it's okay. I'll be fine" and she goes inside.

Zoe turns to Leo but when her eyes meet his she blushes and looks away.

"Leo, I don't want to go home. Do mind staying with me a little bit more?"

"I'd love to spend time with you, Zoe. I don't want to go home either, Zak and Sarah are probably fucking in there" they both laugh as he starts the car and drives to his favorite place. He drives up a hill, from where you can see the city lights they get out of the car and sit on the only bench that has been placed there for people who want to observe the town. Zoe looks around and says:

"It's so quiet in here. I love the atmosphere. I wish the situation wasn't that fucked up. I feel sorry for Rachel."

"Yeah, me too. She looked devastated. I saw how much she loves Bella. Btw... why did Omar call her a lesbian? Is she really?" asks Leo while trying not to bother her.

"She is... she is in love with Bella, but please don't tell anyone, okay? She wants to keep it a secret."

"I won't. I promise." He looks at Zoe and sees that she is really tired and decides to hug her in hope to make her feel better. Zoe feels the warmth of his arms and hugs him back while putting her chin on his shoulder. She wonders how will this all go back to normal but it doesn't seem like there is an answer for this question...