Chapter seven: The unwanted "friend"

Sarah wakes up and sees that she's not in her room. She looks around and notices Zak sleeping on the floor. She doesn't want to wake him up and goes to the bathroom that is in his room. She washes her face and calls Zoe.

"Sarah! How are you? Are you home already? When are you coming to school? You missed so many things yesterday. But first you need to tell me where did you go when we were at Rachel's. I know that you weren't with Zak." Zoe starts questioning her without even letting Sarah speak.

"Zoe, calm down. I'm okay just got a headache. I'm at Zak's house right now. I'll probably miss the first 2 periods, I want to go home and take a shower first."

"And then you'll tell me why were you gone. There is no getting rid of me this time. Zak told me that you were high. I knew that you were crazy but getting high... that's next level craziness."

"Fine, mom. See you later"

"Bye"

As she hangs up Zak slowly opens the door and says: "Why don't you take a shower with me?" a little smirk appears on his face.

"Sounds like a good idea." says Sarah and pulls him a little bit by his shirt. She gets closer to his face and they kiss while she runs her fingers through his curly hair. One of his hands goes down to her butt while the other one is on her cheek. He presses his body towards her and makes her moan in between the kisses. As his hand gets closer to her pussy, she stops kissing him and goes away. "Now take me home. My mom must've missed me." She says while smiling devilishly.

Zak gets frustrated and follows Sarah. "Let's take you home then... You naughty girl." Sarah smiles at him and grabs her bag. He takes her home and waits for her in his car.

After a while she comes back and they go to school together. They walk through the main door and see that everyone in the hallway is talking about something. Both of them go towards Zoe and Leo and ask them "What's that interesting? What is everyone talking about?".

"You won't believe what happened yesterday! Bella fell off the stairs, Rachel and Omar had a fight and now Rachel is even more depressed." Says Leo in excitement.

"WHAT? Is Bella okay? And Rachel? What did Omar do to her?" asks Sarah hoping that Zoe won't question her.

"Rachel blamed him for Bella's accident and she attacked him. And then Omar pushed her and she fell. Now she is not leaving her house, she didn't even show up to class." Explains Zoe and pulls Sarah by her arm.

"Now you tell me, where the fuck were you? And with who?"

"Zoe, what the fuck?! We shouldn't have left them like this." She tries to go back to Zak and Leo but Zoe doesn't let her go.

"Sarah, I'm being serious. Tell me right now."

"I was with Connor..." says Sarah while avoiding eye contact.

"Connor? Your ex, Connor? Why did you meet him? I thought you hated him."

"He wanted to talk." Sarah tries to not talk much about it and looks at Zoe.

"About what?" Zoe doesn't give up and insists knowing the truth.

"Zoe, we were just talking"

"ABOUT WHAT? I know that he is a drug dealer. Don't even try to protect him or act like you didn't know it"

"So what, Zoe? This doesn't give you the permission to hate him. Let's just not talk about it." The school bell rings and Sarah goes to class followed by Zak, Zoe and Leo. The last class is almost over. Zoe is not sure what to say to Sarah to make her talk to her and asks "Will you go to the hospital? To visit Bella?"

"I will. If you come with me." Says kindly Sarah.

"Okay then, we'll go together. I was thinking that I'll go to visit Rachel too as she wasn't very well."

"Sure."

Finally, the class is over and everyone's leaving the school. Sarah, Zoe, Leo and Zak are going to the hospital. As they reach, they see Omar going in with a big bouquet of roses and a plush toy. Sarah looks at him with a hateful glare and keeps walking. They reach Bella's room, Zak and Leo great Omar as Sarah and Zoe enter the room.

"Hi, Bella! How are you? How did this happen?" asks Sarah curiously.

"Hey, I'm so glad to see you, girls! I'm better now. Sarah, even I couldn't understand how I fell. But my ankle still hurts a little bit. Btw... Zoe, can you please invite Rachel to come and visit me? I have to tell you something very nice and I want her to be here too."

"Weren't you both mad at each other?" Zoe asks nicely.

"We were but I really want her to be here..."

"Why were you angry at her?" Sarah asks.

"I think that she should tell you, not me. I mean if she wants to tell you... she will."

"So we're going to bring her here, okay? We'll be right back."

"Perfect. I missed her so much anyway." says Bella. The girls leave the room and Omar goes in.

"Zak, will you take us to Rachel's house? Bella is going to tell us something and she wants Rachel to be here too."

"Of course, I will." They get in the car and go to her house.

Sarah knocks the door and Mrs. Shelden opens and invites them inside. They go to Rachel's room and knock but she doesn't respond. As they open the door, they see Rachel crying on her bed.

"Rachel, stop crying! Bella wants to talk with you!" says Zoe.

"What did you say? Really? Does she really want to talk with me?" Rachel can't believe Zoe's words.

"Come on, Rachel, get up! She wants to tell us something." Insists Zoe. Rachel gets up immediately and starts getting ready.

"Btw... Rachel, Bella said that you have something to share with us." Rachel doesn't respond until she gets ready.

"I'm telling you this because I know you since I was a child, please don't tell anybody else. I want to keep it a secret."

"Why would we tell someone, something that is so important to you?!" says Zoe.

"Guys... I- I like... girls." She admits.

"Sooo? Why would Bella care about this? Why would she even be angry about it?"

"I- I'm... in love with her."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
We appreciate your opinions!