Chapter ten: The decisive evening

As the day slowly turns into night Sarah reaches her boyfriend's house. Getting out of her car, the light wind meets her soft skin making her nipples get hard. Her white top makes them easy to see. She gets to the doorway and knocks while trying to fix her tennis skirt. In seconds Zak shows up and grabs her by the waist while kissing her. He runs to the kitchen to get some snacks and they go straight to his room. Zak makes a gesture with his hand giving her a hint to go in first.

"Looks like you cleaned. It was messier last time."

Zak looks at her and a smile forms on his face making his eyes look smaller.

"I had to clean up a bit. I was expecting a very special guest."

Sarah says with a playful tone while sitting on the bed. The room has a smell of slight man parfume scent which reminds her of her old days with her dad. Tears fill Sarah's dark eyes.

While Zak grabs the remote and sits on the corner of his bed, she hugs him from behind and kisses his neck trying to forget about her father. Sarah puts her head to his shoulder and closes her eyes enjoying his presence.

"You smell good, I like it."

While looking for a movie Zak turns his head to her and kisses her lips.

"I'm glad you like it."

The hot tension between them fills the whole room and they keep kissing even more deeply. She runs her hand through his hair making him lean even more to her. She grabs his t-shirt and pulls him more. Now he's on top of her still making out.

"Aren't we supposed to watch a movie tonight?"

Zak breaks the kiss and asks "innocently" with a dirty smirk on his face.

"Fuck the movie, just keep kissing me."

Sarah pulls his face for another kiss. They switch positions and now Sarah's on top. Zak moves his hands under her shirt making her grind on him. After a while he takes her clothes off and starts kissing her neck. He goes down to her breasts while leaving purple marks on her bare chest. Zak starts sucking her left boob and massaging the other one. Holding her moans back becomes even harder for Sarah and she let's out a soft moan. Sarah feels his hard dick against her pussy and starts grinding even more to tease him.

"Don't start what you can't finish."

His lustful eyes are shining like gems and his heart is beating like crazy making him desire her more.

"Are you challenging me?"

"Maybe..."

She takes his shirt off and starts kissing and licking his muscular chest. As she goes down to his v line, she pulls his pants down. She sees his 8 inches big dick and she bites her lips like a wolf that can't wait to have her meal. She  grabs his dick and starts licking the tip. While sucking his dick she looks at him and sees that he's enjoying it. She feels his dick throbbing in her mouth and starts stroking and sucking faster but then she stops making him frustrated of her action.

"Why did you stop? Keep going!"

"I can't let you cum that fast."

She puts on a devilish smile.

"You'll regret this..."

He pulls her and makes her lay on the bed. He kisses her and moves his hand to her panties. He starts playing with her clit and then he puts his fingers in her, making her moan louder in between the kisses. Zak starts moving faster but then stops and slowly slides his dick in. He keeps going faster and faster. He feels that he is close, pulls out and cums on her belly.