Chapter Twelve: A Trip?!

You had a couple of moments of peace while you waited for everyone else to arrive. It was a good couple of moments but it was soon interrupted by an intense angry energy approaching you.

"Good morning (Y/n), may I speak with you?" Sonia said in a faked sweet tone.

*Gundham's Pov*

I watched (Y/n) walk over to her desk and sit down, some part of me still couldn't believe that a being such as her would have feelings for me. I hated the circumstances that it was revealed by... Sonia. She hurt my angel to get to me. I cannot forgive her for that. (Y/n) suggested that I 'play it cool' and not acknowledge that I know what Sonia did to her but it became increasingly difficult when I saw how little remorse she showed for her actions. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sonia enter the room, I needed to keep a close eye on her now. She will never get a chance to harm (Y/n) again. 

That was the point I saw her pass her desk, she was walking straight to (Y/n).

This cannot go well.

When Sonia approached (Y/n), (Y/n) seemed tense, she was afraid. Of course, she would feel that way, the last that she defied what Sonia had ordered she was beaten. 

"Good morning (Y/n), may I speak with you?" Sonia said in a sickeningly sweet tone that made my mortal blood boil as I listened to their conversation.

"Um... sure. What's up?" (Y/n) stuttered and glanced at me before looking back at Sonia.

Sonia looked back at me and waved then looked to (Y/n). She said something I couldn't quite hear, but by the look on (Y/n)'s face, it was time for me to step in.

*Second Person Pov*

"Um... Sure. What's up?" you glanced to Gundham, he was watching. By the look on his face, he was just waiting for this conversation to go south.

Sonia looked back at him as well, waving before turning back to you and getting closer, "I thought you learned your lesson, now what's this I hear about you two dating?" She kept the same sweet look and tone as before, she was trying to make it seem like we're having a decent conversation. 

"Is there a problem here?" Gundham walked up and although he was trying to keep his cool you could tell he was pissed.

"Problem? Oh no, I was just checking to see if (Y/n) was okay. She seemed so nervous this morning." Sonia smiled at Gundham, "I heard the two of you recently became a couple, congratulations!"

'Sonia doesn't know that Gundham knows what she did. I shouldn't say anything to clue her in about that.' You thought to yourself.

"Thanks, Sonia, I guess I was uh... Just a bit nervous about how our classmates would react..." You said rubbing the back of your neck.

"Than the matter is solved." Gundham tried to suggest Sonia should leave now.

"That it is." Sonia walked back to her desk and sat down, she seemed annoyed.

After checking up on how you were doing Gundham did the same. 

Ms. Yukisome came into class that day with an announcement.

"So most of you know already that here at Hope's Peak we have a yearly class trip, all expenses paid of course. This year the administration has decided that we will be going toooooo," She tried to hype up the reveal, "Jabberwock Island!"

"A tropical island getaway!? And we just get to go!?" Kazuichi exclaimed happily

"That sounds like the shit!" Nekomaru smiled

"Tropical food! Count me in!!" Akane yelled

"This is an acceptable turn of events." Gundham nodded

"This will truly be a vacation filled with hope." Nagito said in a kind of creepy tone

You were happy too, an island getaway sounds like so much fun, the beach, the sun, it sounds like a great trip.

"We'll be leaving this Friday so get packing! Make sure you bring sunscreen and bathing suits!" Ms. Yukisome announced.

***

Everyone was hyped for the big trip come lunch everyone was making plans of what to do with their time, you were ecstatic, this was exactly what you needed after the past couple of weeks. You were going to try to use this time to destress and relax a bit.

After class Gundham walked you to your dorm.

"Angel, are you sure about not telling Sonia that I know what she's done... If she knows that I know she may stop harassing you." He said as you got to your door.

"Eventually we'll tell her but now isn't the time. I'm still trying to find a way to tell Ibuki and Kaz..." You sigh

"Kazuichi may be a lost cause... That mortal seems not to be easily swayed when it comes to Sonia." Gundham lowered his head.

"I'll figure it out. Don't worry! Anyway, we should start packing." You lightly pat the top of his head.

Gundham slightly smiles, "I will see you in the morning then, my Angel."

"I didn't expect you to actually call me Angel again." 

"Are you not okay with that?" He seemed concerned

"No no, it's fine! I just... It's a cute nickname.." You could feel how happy this statement made him.

"That is good to hear." He smiled and kissed your hand before leaving and you walked into your dorm for the night.

*AHHH WHEN DID WE GET TO OVER 1K READS!? HOLY CRAP!*~Re