Keigo Takami × Todoroki Sister!Reader: Spark To A Flame

Start from the beginning

"Oh come on! Don't you get lonely being by yourself all the time?!"

You chuckled, walking into the bathroom and washing off your face. "Nope, I quite like the silence. Plus, guys are just....ew." Your friend groaned and put their hands on your shoulders, looking at you in the mirrior.

"But you aren't ew! Look at you! You got the red and white hair, gray eyes, an amazing personality....well your temper could use some work, but that's a learned trait!"

You shrugged (R/n) off and grabbed your toothpaste and tooth brush. "Look, I appriciate the effort and compliments, but I just don't need that right now." You began to brush your teeth, hearing your friend who had made their way into your closet, gasp.

They came out with a short red dress, a shocked look on their face as they stared at you. "And what is this for then!?" You rolled your eyes as they sent you intrigued gaze. Spitting out the toothpaste, you dabbed off the corners of your mouth.

"Thats for special events. I have plenty of nice clothes....why are you in my closet anyway!?" You grumbled, walking over and taking the dress from their hands. (R/n) protested as you hung it back up and walked out of your bathroom to sit on your bed.

"What if there is a guy out there waiting for someone like you!"

"Then he will just keep on waiting I guess." You shrugged, hearing them groan as they took a seat next to you, the bed sinking in a bit more as (R/n) leaned closer. "Someone out there could be the one who takes you to new heights! You just have to want it too (Y/n)!"

You sighed, looking over to (R/n) with a small smile. "Look. I'm 23 and as much as that whole fantasy sounds great, I have been on plenty of dates and they have only left me with a stronger sense of what I want. Some random guy who has no goals and just wants attention isn't on that list."

Truth be told, you had been on plenty of dates...but they never really went anywhere. Most men just didn't have any goals, many of them just wanted to feed off of your success. So, you pushed yourself further into your work, living your life day by day.

Your friend put their hands on your own. "Just think about it okay? Don't close off your heart to soon okay sparkles?" You gave (R/n) a small smile, "I'll try not to....runs in the family." With a small chuckle from both of you, they stood up and said their goodbyes and then left.

You sat on your bed, silence filling the space once again as you brought your knees to your chest. "Well, my motivation to go into work is gone...." You thought about the papers you had to finish and groaned. "...I'm not touching that again until tomorrow."

Falling back onto the mattress, you closed your eyes and sucked in a deep breath. Looking to your ceiling, you began to twirl your hair inbetween your fingers.

It was white at the roots and then about half way down the color abruptly changed to red. It looked like someone did a horrible job dying your hair, but seeing Shoto with the color shift made you feel more at ease.

"I miss my baby brother...I really should go see him." You hadn't seen Shoto in a few months because you were so busy with work. He had even gotten his hero license since the last time you called him and you still never had a break.

"Fuck it. I'm going to UA tomorrow."

Hoisting yourself up so you were standing on the floor, you walked into your living room and turned off all the lights. Your burning eyes relaxed in the darkness until you smacked your toe into a chair.

"FUCK ME! HOLY-----MMghhhhhh!" You grumbled, leaning against a wall and holding your foot in pain. "Owowowowowowowwww-" You looked over your toes, seeing how red your smallest one was as it began to heat up after the impact.