chapter 26

"Why you didn't informed me about your plan?" Shinichi asked.

"Because I don't need to inform you since I'm your manager I have the rights to do what's best in your career." Shuichi calmly said.

"But I'm not a robot. You can't dictate to me who should I date. I told you when Akeno's fake pr contract ends that I'll tell to the public I'm dating Shiho. Then you made a decision without my permission. I know you're my manager but atleast informed me if you're planning about something."

"You will never agree even if I informed you."

"Please Shuichi tell to the public it's a fake news. I haven't sign any fake pr contracts."

"I can't."

"What?"

"The boss wants you to have a fake pr with Ayumi the reason he said was he see tons of people who ships you and her. when she was interviewed who's her celebrity crush she admitted it's you. So the boss thinks it's a good idea to pair you up. It will boost both of your career."

"Then I'll talk to the boss and I will tell him I can't accept that idea of him."

Shuichi laughs.

"You think you can order him to stopped the fake pr thing? Remember he's powerful and can make you lose the spotlight."

"I don't care anymore. Then I'll quit!"

Shuichi laughs again.

"You can quit but you have to pay the agency triple amount of your net worth. I bet you don't have enough much of that money because you just started your career."

Shinichi looks shocked.

'I have to pay triple amount of my net worth? This isn't fair!' His thoughts.

"I can tell you didn't read your contract. It was written on it." Shuichi smiled.

Shinichi left the room went to the boss'office. He barged inside and Jin look straight at him.

"Didn't your parents teach you how to knock the door?" He asked.

"What do I need to do so I can't be pair with Ayumi?" Shinichi asked.

Jin sighed.

"You can do nothing. People loves you two being together so let's give that to people." He coldly said.

Shinichi hands turn into fist.

"Ayumi is a sweet lady what's wrong with that? Besides you're an actor, everything you and Ayumi will do is just an acting." He smiled.