chapter 17

Shiho is in the kitchen watching a tutorial video on how to bake cookies. She wants to learn something new. She prepared the ingredients and she followed the tutorial. After mixing the flour and other ingredients and it's now ready to put in inside the oven. She put the tray in the oven and set it for 15 minutes. She gets her phone and call Heiji.

"Heiji I need a favor." She said.

They talked and ended the conversation. afterwards the cookies are now baked. She carefully gets the tray on the oven. Fujiko walks in and see her.

"Wow! You bake that?" She asked while walking towards Shiho.

Shiho nods.

"Can I get some?" She asked.

"Sure."

Fujiko gets a cookie and taste it.

"Hmm.. not bad for a beginner." She said.

"Thanks." Shiho smiled.

2 days passed...

Shinichi, Kaito and Masumi went to the film set. They are getting ready while the director is still waiting for the other actors.

"I want to sleep." Kaito yawned.

Masumi looks at him.

"You're always live in your social media accounts until midnight so... why are you complaining?" She asked.

"I said I just wanted to sleep, I'm not really complaining. But hey thanks because you're watching my live." He smiled.

"I'm not watching you, I don't want you to gain views."

Shinichi chuckled.

"Kaito is gaining followers doing a vlog with Akako." Shinichi commented.

"Yeah. My beautiful Akako is helping me." Kaito said proudly.

"Your beautiful Akako?" She asked.

"So no more Goddess Shiho now huh?" She smirked.

"Shiho is still a Goddess but she already got..." Kaito glance at Shinichi.

"She already got what?

"Uh she already got someone, I don't really know."

The director walks ins and everyone get ready. The other actors are preparing. The director calls Shinichi and talk to him.

"Do you use motorbike?" The director asked.

"Hai." He said

"Great because your scene for today is gonna escape from the prison driving a motorbike."

They started filming inside the building and the guess actor walks inside the room. Shinichi see Heiji is talking to the director.

'So Heiji is the guest actor...' his thoughts.