chapter 5

"These are the photos i took yesteday Sir." Said by the man with a masculine body and a wide chin who's wearing a black glasses and a fedora hat.

"Thank you Kaspar."

Jin take a look at the photos. He see Shiho was kissing Shinichi in the bar. There's also a pictures where they are really close to each other, sitting on his lap and they're hanging out with Shiho's friends. Jin Sighed.

"I warned this kid already but he didn't listen to me..." he said coldly.

"What do you want me to do Sir?" Kaspar asked.

"Keep following them." Jin commands.

Meanwhile...

Shiho and Shinichi are on the set. They're on a break since the Director asked them to rest for a few minutes besides they are filming other actors scenes. Shinichi and Shiho went to her dressing room, it's just the two of them.

"I see your phone earlier you're searching my name on the internet." Shiho said.

Shinichi suddenly blushed.

"Hey how did you know my Password?" He asked.

"It's too easy to guess." She answered.

"Why are you searching me on the internet?" She asked.

She can see clearly that Shinichi is blushing but she didn't say it to teased him even it's so obvious. She didn't want him to blush more and feel more embarrassed. Shinichi didn't answered.

"You know not everything written on the internet about me is real." She said.

She sit down next to him.

"If you wanted to know me more better you can ask me personally." She said calmly.

"You don't mind?" He asked.

"Yeah hmm... let's just pretend we're in your talk show and ask me anything." She smiled.

"You won't mind if I asked you about something personal?" He asked again.

"I won't." She said.

"Go ahead." She added.

"What's your real age?" He asked.

"I just turned 21." She said.

He looks at her.

"How bout you?" She asked while staring back at him.

"I'm 22." He said.

Shiho smiled.

"Luckily you're 1 year older than me... imagine if you're just only 17 and I didn't know, i would kill you and throw your body in the ocean so nobody will find you." She joked.

Shinichi laughed.

"So you like older than younger guys?" He smiled.