chapter 22

1 month passed...

The contract ended, Shinichi and Akeno made a public announcement about their split. Despite of the break up they're still good friends and they choose to be friends that's what they told the media. There's no other parties involved they just realized that they're better off as friends. Half of people in social media are sad but half of them are happy because they support Shinichi and Shiho.

Shinichi is in the house with his Mom. He's drinking his coffee in the dining area while his Mother are preparing breakfast.

"So... now that you're single in public's eyes when will you take Shiho's out huh?" Yukiko smiled.

"Well I need some time before we can go out in public. I don't want people to have an issue about her being the cause of Akeno and I break up. Some people are malicious and assuming."

"I understand but I read some comments in social media people wants you to go back to Shiho."

"Yeah I read them too and they didn't stop tagging me with their posts." He chuckled.

"Anyway are you going to meet her today?" Yukiko asked.

"Yes. We're going to celebrate." He smiled.

They eat breakfast together and afterwards Shinichi said goodbye to his Mother, he went straight to the abandoned museum and waiting for his girlfriend. 20 minutes of waiting Shiho finally arrived.

"Sorry did I make you wait?" Shiho apologized while she sit down next to him.

"No it's alright. I'm always willing to wait for you." He smiled.

"Happy break up!" She joked.

"Thanks." He chuckled.

"Akeno is one of the nicest celebrity here, she actually sent a private message to me saying she'll be so happy to see us in public  dating again because she's rooting for us." Shiho smiled.

He looks at her.

"Yeah. There's no surprised there. She keeps always telling me she ship us." Shinichi laughs.

"I followed her back in my social media accounts actually."

"Really? That's nice."

"Anyway change topic... I'm so happy and Excited."

"Same. The promotion of our film will start next week. So that means we're going to spent more time together." He happily said.

"We're also going to USA. Our director told me they already sent our film in the Cannes."

"Well I'm pretty sure you'll be nominated. Your act in stitch with me movie is incredible." He smirked.