chapter 1

A/U: this Story is different from the DC world. Votes and Comments are appreciated ♡ Enjoy :)

☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●

Shinichi is in the church standing in the altar waiting for the bride. The door widely opened and he see Shiho slowly walking towards him. The wedding band is playing a romantic song and He can't stopped smiling while he watched her walk towards him. Shiho finally reached the altar and face him. The ceremony started. Everything feels so magical. Shiho and Shinichi's eyes are full of love.

"I promise to love you forever. You're the most important person in my life and I can't imagine life without you. You are my strength, My happiness and I promise to be always by your side." She said full of emotion.

They are holding hands while staring in each other's eyes.

"You are my everything, I always tell you about how much I feel..." he smiled.

"I am grateful to have a bestfriend and lover in one person. You are my soulmate and-"

A loud ringtone can be heard.

"CUT! CUT! CUT!" the director said.

"Who's phone is that?" The director asked and she looks upset.

Masumi Sera raise her hand.

"I'm sorry Dire-" Masumi didn't get a chance to finished her sentence.

"SHINICHI PLEASE TELL YOUR P.A THAT ONE MORE FCKING TIME SHE RUIN THE SCENE WE'RE MAKING SHE WILL BE BANNED HERE!" The director yelled.

"10 MINUTES BREAK!" The director yelled once more and left.

Shinichi walk towards his Bestfriend/P.A Masumi.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

Masumi nods.

"Sorry I forgot to silent my phone." She apologized.

"It's ok." He smiled.

Shinichi looks at Shiho. She was sitting in the chair reading her script while her make up artist Ran Mouri is re-touching her make up.

This is the first day of Shooting their film, they're making an action/romance genre. This is also Shinichi's first break.

Shinichi Kudo wanted to become an actor ever since he was young and he's really passionate about acting. He wanted to become a famous Actor and he never gives up on achieving his dream. And he's lucky enough to have Shiho Miyano as his Leading Lady. Shiho is Japan's favorite rebel outcast. She started acting at the age of 5 years old. She becomes famous and successful at the very young age because of her talent and skill in acting not just that but her beauty is outstanding too. But she becomes outcast when she started the 'bad girl image' There's also tons of rumors about her sleeping with her leading man in every films she made, and there's also a rumors about her bad attitude towards her co stars, they said she's mistreating them badly but there's no really evidence about it. Despite of that she still gets the biggest role because she's capable to give justice of the character she's portraying.