chapter 12

Shinichi and Akeno keeps going outside in the past few days. They keep hanging out and let the paparazzi takes a photos of them and letting the rumour about them spread.

Shinichi went in the studio for their photoshoot. Everyone is already there except for Shiho. Shinichi is with Akeno because their manager told them to go together. He didn't want it but he needs to obey his manager right?

He sit on the corner and Akeno followed him and sit next to him. After 30 minutes of waiting Shiho finally arrived with Fujiko and Ran. Everyone in the room looks annoyed because they waited for Shiho but She didn't give a damn. Ran started putting her make up afterwards they started the photoshoot and takes a quick break.

Shiho is secretly looking at Akeno then looks at Shinichi.

"You both look good together." Shiho lower her voice.

Shinichi suddenly looks at her.

"About tha—"

Shiho went in the corner to get her phone. Shinichi sighed.

The photoshoot continued and afterwards Shiho immediately went out of the room.

'Is she avoiding me?' He asked himself.

At the Bar...

Shiho and her friends are hanging out in the VIP lounge. It's just the 5 of them. Her, Akako, Saguru, Heiji and Momiji.

"So you're not really a real thing?" Akako looks shocked.

Shiho smiled a little.

"You're really great at pretending.  I hate you!!!" Akako said.

The 4 of them enjoy the night and get drunk. Akako drive Shiho on the way to her house. Akako isn't drunk at all so she insist Driving for her. While on the road...

"I f*cking hate myself." Drunk Shiho said.

"Shhh..."

"I f*cking hate myself I wanna die."

Shiho started crying, Akako stopped driving and park her car in the corner. She looks at Shiho.

"What's the problem Shiho? I'm willing to listen." Akako calmly said.

But Shiho keeps crying. Akako just hugged her.

"You're not alone. I'm always here for you Shi... if you wanted to open up I'm willing to listen." She said.

She let go of Shiho and wipe her tears. Afterwards she continue driving until they reached Shiho's mansion. Fujiko opened the door and See them.

"You're drunk again Shi... thanks for bringing her home" Fujiko said.

She takes Shiho from Akako and she's supporting her to walk upstairs. Akako left Shiho's mansion. Fujiko lay Shiho down her bed and left her alone. She opened her eyes and gets her phone, she dial her Mom's number. It takes 17 missed calls before Sharon can finally answer.

"Are you drunk again? Didn't I told you to never contact me? What if someone else got my phone and answer it just to hear your sh*t" said Sharon.