chapter 4

Shinichi wakes up and get his phone. He's surprised that he got tons of notifications. He gained more followers just because he liked and commented on Shiho's pictures. His phone rings and see Shuichi is calling him, he immediately answered it.

"Have you seen the news?" He asked excitedly.

"No. Why?" He asked.

"Search your name on the internet!" He happily said.

Shinichi hang up the phone and he searched his name just like what Shuichi told him. He see tons of news headlines.

'Shinichi Kudo the rising star is dating Japan's favorite rebel outcast Shiho Miyano!'

'New Flame? Shiho and Shinichi are dating? Click here to find out!'

'Shinichi Kudo is spotted in Shiho's House! Are they banging?'

'Shiho and Shinichi dating! Every details are here!'

'HOT COUPLE ALERT! "We Fell inlove in the first day of shoot" Shiho and Shinichi are dating!'

Shinichi calls Shuichi.

"They're exaggerating!" He said.

Shuichi laughs.

"Well they really want something to talk about. And it looks good anyway... your film with Shiho are trending again and it's just starting to film. Everyone is waiting for it. Everything in the internet about the film has recieving a good and positive comments. It's really a good start for you Shinichi..." Shuichi said happily.

"Shiho is too generous to agree on us." He added.

"I think we don't need to do the pr thing cause I already talked to the Boss and he told me not to get attached and close to his Baby which is Shiho. And he will help me to become famous." Shinichi said.

"His baby? Shiho and the boss have a secret relationship?" Shuichi curiously asked.

"Well nothing is confirm so I don't really know. But come to think of it... why would he calls her baby in the first place right?" He said.

"Woah this shouldn't go to public or else it's a big scandal. People would hate and will be disgust by her because Mr Kurosawa has a wife and a family already. Besides Mr Kurosawa can denied it and make Shiho look bad on the public since he owns some big gossip sites here in Japan." Said Shuichi.

After their conversation, Kaito fetched him on the way to work, while on the road.

"So you went to her mansion house yesterday?" Kaito asked.