chapter 21

1 week later...

Shiho is in the studio doing a photoshoot. Everyone in the studio noticed the glow in her eyes, she seems very happy and inspired. After taking some shots, they take a break. One of the crew walk towards Shiho's direction and hand over a bouquet of flowers. Shiho looks at the crew.

"Someone ask me to deliver this flower for you Miss Shiho."

Shiho takes it from him and the crew left. She looks at the note inside the flowers.

'I hope you like the flowers I sent Gorgeous;)'

'Who send this flowers?' Her thoughts.

She gets her phone and texted Shinichi.

'Aye Captain did you sent me flowers today?'

While waiting for his reply Fujiko walk towards her and sit next to her.

"Beautiful flowers." Fujiko smiled.

Her phone lit up with a text from Shinichi, she quickly open it.

'Hey babe Hmmm... I don't sent any flowers.'

Shiho stares in the bouquet of flowers she's holding. She stand up and left the room. She walks in the hallway and see Ryusuke Higo giving her a warm smiled, standing and waiting for her, Shiho walks towards him and she throw the bouquet in his face. Ryusuke didn't expect that. He look surprised ny her action.

"If you think you can get me again for sending a bouquet of flowers well F*CK YOU!" She said.

"Shi... please I'm sorry for hurting you. I wasn't really ready that time but now I am ready and willing to the public we're together. I'm still inlove with you Shi..." he said.

Shiho chuckled.

"Look at you... your acting skill is so poor. Try to attend acting workshop. You can't never fool me again Higo."

She walk away and went back to the photoshoot room. Higo is left behind.

'This b*tch is playing hard to get...' Higo's thoughts.

Hours passed... Shiho meet her friends.

"Maybe he wants something from you?" Akako asked.

"Well since his fiancee broke up with him, he needed to date someone to gain popularity again I think?" Momiji said.

"Or maybe he's planning to bring down Shiho again. What if the cancelled engagement is just an acting?" Saguru asked.

"And if Shiho agreed to date him again then the public might think Shiho is the main cause of the so called break up!" Heiji said.