chapter 6

Shinichi opened his eyes slowly. He's in a unfamiliar room. He gets his phone and see tons of notifications. He firstly check the call logs.

78 missed calls from Call me xo

'Am I going to be dead?' His thoughts.

He opened his messages. He see spam messages from Shiho asking where the hell he is.

He put his palm to his face. Heiji suddenly opened the door and holding a cup of coffee.

"Hey dude! Here drink ya coffee!" He smiled.

Shinichi stand up.

"Thanks Heiji but I have to go now." He said and went to the exist to eh place.

He ride a cab and went to his hotel. He tries to contact Shiho but her phone is off. He changed his clothes and borrowed Kaito's car. He went to Shiho's Mansion. He went out of the car and one of the bodyguard approached him.

"Miss Shiho just went out somewhere." He said.

"Do you know where?" Shinichi asked.

"In the studio I think."

Shinichi thanked him and went straight at the studio. He asked the front desk employee where's Shiho's at and the employee told him the room. He went there immediately and barged into room, he see her doing a photoshoot. She's wearing a black sexy dress, everyone in the room is looking at him.

"Hey sorry for barging in." He politely said.

Shiho went to him and gives him a peck  kiss on the lips.

"You missed me already huh?" She smiled.

She put her arms around him to give him a warm hugged. She then let go of him and looks at everyone in the room. They all started walking out and leave the two of them in the room.

"Hey I'm sorry I was out last night with Heiji I panicked and went here to talk to you because you spam me with messages and I got a 78 missed ca—"

"You're so cute when you panicked." She smirked.

"It's Heiji's Idea. He told me to spam you and calls you 78 times." She added.

Shinichi can't say anything.

'What the?!?' Is in his mind.

"Well I see your effort thanks for coming here to apologize." She then walk and get her bag.

Shinichi watched her getting something on her bag.

"Hey come with me." She said.