chapter 23

Kaito and Akako is doing a live stream in a coffee shop owned by Momiji. Akako is busy reading comments while Kaito can't stop staring and admiring her.

"So Kaito..." she looks at him.

"What can you say about Shinichi and Akeno's breakup?" She asked.

"Ohhh... I don't want to say anything but I know they're still good friends and that's important." He smiled at the camera.

"You think being friends with your ex is ok?" She asked.

"Yeah. As long as you both are in good terms you can be friends."

"Nah I don't think so. I never end up being friends with my exes."

Kaito laughs.

"It's really depends on the ex lovers if they wanted to continue the friendship or not."

"Hmm... in my case, my exes always cheated so I never wanna be friends with them like never ever! I don't think it's a good idea still being friends with your ex. When they realized and regret what they've done, they'll ask for your forgiveness then begged on their knees to come back in your life again and break your heart like they used to do."

"Did you experience that?" He curiously asked.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"I still can't believe that your exes cheated when they got you..." he blushed.

"Awwww...." she smile sweetly.

"I mean it." He winks.

After streaming the two keeps chatting until Kaito's phone vibrate. He looks at the screen and see unregistered number is calling him. He looks at Akako.

"Why don't you answer it?" Akako asked.

"I don't know who it is." He answered.

"Maybe it's important?"

"Well let see..."

He answered it.

"Hello? Who's this?" He asked.

Akako watched him. Kaito smiled.

"How are you Aoko? Well I'm also fine. Yeah" he laughs.

'Who's Aoko and why he seems happy talking to that Aoko.' Her thoughts.

She gets her phone and make herself busy, Momiji sit next to her.

"Hey." Momiji said.

"Are you done with the live stream today?" Momiji asked.

"I think so." Akako keeps typing on her phone.