If you think I'm perfect

After a tiring flight - 5 hours long - Caitlin walked into the town she had lived in as a teenager. Things looked the same around here, and she hoped the people would be too. She was earlier than expected, so she decided to see if her house was still there and if so, who were living in it. But when she got there, she was already disappointed. Her house had been rebuilt. There weren't many things that looked the same anymore. Except for the little shed. It still looked like it was falling apart and would crumble down any second. She smiled nostalgic. All the memories she had here were still with her to this day. But years had passed. And she wasn't the same person anymore - just like her old house. Now, she was 23 years old. So many things had happened. She sighed as she turned around and walked to her hotel. It was a twenty minute walk but she didn't mind. She had always loved being outside. 

She had stayed in that hotel for two nights. She had rented an apartment and on May 1st she was allowed to actually live there. She took her stuff and after getting the key, she walked to the second floor. Walking in her apartment felt like coming home. She'd never felt at home with her mother, no matter how hard she and her mother had tried over the years. 

Sitting on the couch that evening, she wondered why she came back at all. Since her second year of college, she wanted to work at a place called STAR labs. But she heard that a catastrophic disaster, and the entire place was shut down a year ago. Her chance of getting a job there were now zero. But she didn't give up. Maybe Harrison Wells could still hire her for something. Or did she come back for Barry? She shook that thought out of her mind. Of course not. She had cut him out of her life soon after she had moved as a kid. She had always blamed him. He was the one who broke his promises. She turned off the TV and walked to her bedroom. It was filled with boxes and the only thing that was unpacked was her bed. She needed a good night sleep before she was going to talk to Harrison Wells tomorrow. 

---

Barry finally had a break. He hadn't been doing this for a very long time but it felt like he had had his speed for an eternity. He had caught two armed robbers. Cisco was smiling with a lollipop in his mouth. "That was fast, even for you!" he squealed. "Thanks, and it isn't even ten yet" Barry grinned as he pulled back his cowl and sat down on a chair on the opposite side of the Cortex. "Well done, Barry" Dr Wells said as he drove his electric wheelchair inside. "Good morning" Barry greeted. "You put criminals behind bars like you've been doing this for years" Dr Wells drove closer to Barry and gestured he needed his jacket. After handing it to him, Barry asked, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get a coffee with someone. I won't be long."

"Someone important?" Barry smirked. But Dr Wells shook his head. "Nope, just someone who reached out for me. I don't know why. That's why I'm getting a coffee with her."

"What if a meta shows up?"

"Like I said, I won't be long. You'll manage a few hours without me" and after uttering those words, Dr Wells went away. "Definitely a secret admirer" Cisco laughed, standing up. "You want coffee?" he asked. Barry nodded absently. "All rightttt" Cisco said slowly, turned around, and went to the kitchen of STAR labs. 

Hi guys! So, this was the first chapter of the sequel! I hope you enjoyed it :))))))
Also, in this book the chapters will be a little shorter cuz this song is longer than the last. 

(I hope to upload the second chapter in a week. monday starts my testweek so that sucks)