CHAPTER 46

When I got home I quickly took her to my bedroom and laid her there. Nakangiwi ko siyang tinignan dahil wasted na wasted talaga siya. This isn't the first time I've taken care of her every time she's drunk, isa lang ito sa mga pangyayaring iyon pero ngayon lang ako natuwa nang sobra dahil sa sinabi niya. Ewan ko kung epekto ba ng alak iyon o sincere talaga siya.

I left her again to go to the mall and buy her a change of clothes, wala kasi akong damit pangbabae sa bahay dahil ako lang naman mag isa doon at hindi naman pumupunta doon si Yoo Ki dati. I also don't want to take her there because Brendon might think something embarrassing.

After shopping, I also bought the ingredients to make him a hang -over soup,I used to do this so I'm really used to it. I also learned this from her. Yun lang ang kaya kong lutuin dahil hindi naman ako nag aaral ng iba dahil wala akong oras sa ganun.

When I got home, I went straight to my room again. I'm thankful because no matter how drunk she is she doesn't vomit, hindi ko kailangang palitan siya ng damit at linisin dahil feeling ko nakakabastos na iyon. I put the clothes I bought on the side table along with her other essentials then turned down the aircon and turned off the light.

I'm just going to sleep in my guest room now. I don't want to take advantage of her because she's drunk. Let's say she likes me but when we get to that point I want her to be on her self and she knows what she's doing. Natawa ako nang maalala ang nangyari kanina, she hasn't totally admitted it yet but the fact thats she's jealous makes me happy. Tila nalimutan ko ang nararamdaman ko kay Yoo Ki dahil sa kanya or do I really had feelings for her before? I don't know anymore.

I woke up early the next day to make her a soup. I also turned on the TV and lowered the volume, ayokong tahimik habang nag luluto dahil naririndi ako. While I was making the soup for Yunah I thought of calling Arthur.

("Goodmorning, Kuya"), bungad niya sa kabilang linya. I knew he just woke up because of the tone of his voice. 

"Do you still like Yunah?", I asked him.

("Yunah? Our childhood friend? Not anymore. I already have a girlfriend"), dere-deretsong sagot niya na nagpasaya talaga sa akin. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag dahil dun kaya napangiti ako ng malapad.

"Good to hear, bye", hindi ko na hinintay pa ang sagot niya, binabaan ko na agad at nagtuloy sa pagluto.

When I finished, I tasted it with a smile. I smiled more when the taste isn't bad. I just left it there and went to the living room and watched the news. I am no longer surprised by the content of the news today.

"Former Mayor Vincent Santos along with Judge Anselm Amadus Anderson was arrested by the police this morning for murder and forged trial. The police said they will do everything to find out what the two will received. Currently, Mr. Anderson has admitted to all of his crimes" huminga ako ng malalim matapos marinig ang balita na iyon. I heard Yunah's footsteps so I immediately turned to her. She looked at me shyly but immediately avoided and went straight to the kitchen to get some water.

"Goodmorning", nakangiting bati ko. Nilingon niya lang ako at tinanguan. Natatawa akong tumayo at lumapit sa kanya, pilit naman siyang umiiwas.