CHAPTER 15

Monday. It's been a week since I gave flowers to that Lee. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. During that whole week, there was not a day that I didn't send her flowers to her table, and of course, I always knew that she keeps throwing it all away.

I can't help but regret the money I'm spending but when I think it's for her, that regret disappears immediately. I don't know but I think I got hit by her so badly.

For no apparent reason, I was excited to go to school today. Of course, before going to the campus I first went to the flower shop and bought my favorite flowers given to her, red roses.

Nang makarating sa school ay agad akong sinalubong ni Connie. Maaga palang ay maingay na siya, sa tingin ko'y hindi nawawalan ng topic ang taong to. Hindi din siya napapagod mag salita.

During that week, Connie and I also became close, in fact, he was the one who sent the flowers to Lee. I already know his full name, but I still like to call her Lee. Maybe I call her Lee when I'm talking to someone and she's not around but when I talk to her face to face it's Yoo Ki.

Also during that week, my name and Yoo Ki's were the ones I always heard in the whisper. I'm getting used to it. Yunah doesn't believe that I did it, once again I caught her arguing with a woman because she told her I had a girlfriend and she insisted on denying it.

Nang makapasok sa room ay tahimik lang ako nakinig sa teacher, natutuwa ako dahil naiintindihan ko na ngayon ang mga topic namin hindi tulad nung mga nakaraan na nangangamote ako. Nagkaroon yata ako ng inspiration sa sinabi ni Mama at nagkaron din ako ng interes tungkol sa Papa ko.

I thought that starting next week I would look for information about my Dad and his family, somehow I still wanted to meet him even though he didn't know I existed.

The whole day ended with me being active in class and answering quizzes correctly. I smiled as I was preparing to leave, Connie's forehead was furrowed as he stared at me, he seemed to be scanning my smile.

"Ayos bro ah? Sinagot kana?", pang aasar niya. Napangiwi naman ako at mabilis na inayos ang gamit ko. "Okay, sabi ko nga hindi pa e",natatawang dagdag niya. Sinamaan ko naman siya ng tingin ginantihan niya naman ito ng pagtaas ng kamay na tila sumusuko.

Napalingon kami sa mga estudyanteng nagtatakbuhan papunta sa kabilang building. Tila nagmamadali sila dahil may gustong mapanood. Si Connie naman ay agad na sumunod doon dahil nga chismoso ang kumag.

I would have ignored that and continued walking home but I was immediately startled when Connie pulled my arm and pulled me to run to the other building.

Hindi pa kami nakakarating doon ay tinabig ko na agad ang kamay niya dahilan para mapahinto din siya. Pinagkunutan ko siya ng noo at agad naman siyang napapadyak.

"Yung bebe mo yung andun!", sigaw nito sa akin. Lalong nangunot ang noo ko dahil naisip kong wala naman akong bebe. "Aish! Bahala ka dyan kung ayaw mo makita, ang cool nilang apat!", bakas ang mangha sa boses niya. He walked over to me and immediately went to the gathering people. Yoo Ki suddenly entered my mind, I suddenly took an interest and immediately followed him.