CHAPTER 45

(present day)

After that incident Aiden agreed to my plan, he went away and took his Mother with him. He also told me to protect Yoo Ki, noong una ay ayaw ko ngunit sa huli ay napapayag din ako. I also want to pay for what my Father in that way.

It was no coincidence that I met and became friends with Haruki. I intentionally approached her at the coffee shop while she was studying, she's always there and it's a lot better because it's close to my office. I almost had a crush on her because she's actually my type of girl but it faded because of how she treated me, I don't like cold girls.

I also started my own company with the help of Yunah and Brendon and it was successful. I combined my work as a company owner and being a prosecutor.

It was all planned. I knew Yoo Ki would get mad at me once she found out about these things I did so I did everything to keep it a secret.

Aiden later became a model for Brendon's company after he graduated in college. I forced Yunah to be his manager and she quickly agreed because she once had a crush on him way back highschool. While the plan was in order, I didn't actually intended to fall for Yoo Ki. Noong una ay halos kapatid lang ang turing ko sa kanya, masyado kasi siyang lively at nakakatuwa kaya sa tuwing nakikita ko siya ay naiisip ko ang kapatid kong bunso.

From then on I built my own house and separated from my family for good, I'm also used to not using my last name because I also don't want to let Yoo Ki know. Sa nagdaang taon ay naging successful talaga ang plano ko at ito ngayon ang kinalabasan.

I intentionally just keep the flash drive that contains the important evidence and I'll just wait for Aiden to have the courage to go back to Yoo Ki then we'll fight the case again. This time ay hindi na namin ito ipapatalo kahit na ang Ama pa namin ang kalaban.

After talking to Yunah, I decided to go home to our family house, I knew my whole family will be there so I prepared myself. I know they already know what came out in the news recently, I don't know if Daddy will fight against it or he will just give up.

When I got home Arthur greeted me. He approached me and patted my shoulder.

"I assume you already saw the news", aniya. Lumingon lingon ako sa paligid, hinahanap si Angel. Napalingon lingon din tuloy siya. "Angel is not here yet, I think she's on her office. I just hope that this things won't affect her since she's just starting", he said worrying about our sister. Napabuntong hininga nalang din ako.

"You seen my message, right?", I asked to divert the topic from Angel. He look up to me because of that. Mas matangkad kasi ako sakanya at hanggang tenga ko lang siya.

"You really want me to be the Lawyer?", bakas parin ang takot at kaba sa mukha niya. Natawa ako.

"I know you can do it, you haven't lost since your first case, right?", nakangiting tanong ko. Napayuko siya.