CHAPTER 14

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her run away in a hurry, she almost fell. I just shook my head and looked at the shoe she threw at me, I calmly took it and then turned to his friend who is now also looking at her.

I was about to approach her friend when suddenly two women approached her first, I stopped and looked at the them first, one of them glance at me and I felt chills by that simple glance.

All of them suddenly looked at me so I quickly settled down and pretended to be calm. I don't know but I was intimidated by the presence of those two.

When I got closer, I quickly handed her the shoe I was holding. She was still stunned and didn't seem to know what was happening. I just laughed and came even closer to her. She quickly avoided me, which made me laugh again. I turned to his companion and saw that their foreheads were furrowed, they look at me as if I'm the weirdest person in the world. I coughed for a while and then came even closer to her ear.

"Tell your friend to talk to me later", mahinang usal ko. Hindi naman siya sumagot kaya tinawanan ko nalang saka umayos ng tayo. Nilingon ko yung dalawang kasama niya na nakapalumbaba na, yung isa naman ay tila walang pakealam sa nangyayari, nakatingin lang. Tinanguan ko lang ito, yung isa ay mas sumama lang ang tingin sa akin samantalang yung isa naman ay tila hindi nakita ang pagtango ko. Napataas nalang ako ng kilay saka lumingon ulit kay Ah Ki na nakatingin na ngayon sa akin.

I just smiled at her then nodded, she replied with a smile too. I no longer waited for her to speak, I immediately turned around and went to my room.

-

I was happy until the end of class. When my friend approached me, he quickly tapped me on the shoulder and put his arm around me. I just laughed and smiled.

"Hindi mo sinabi sa akin na may girlfriend kana! First monthsary pa nga", tila nagtatampong aniya. "Akin nalang si Yunah ah?", natatawang dagdag pa niya.

"You can have her if you want", I laughed and then removed his arm from me."Besides, when else have we been close?", kunwari'y masungit na tanong ko. 

Mabait si Connie, lagi niya akong kinakausap at ang upuan niya ay nasa likod lang ng upuan ko. Lagi niya akong kinukulit na sumama para mambabae dahil sayang naman daw ang kapogian ko. Si Yunah ay taga kabilang section lang, siya ang sikat at pinakamaganda- that's what they said but I don't think she is. She looks normal to me- crush siya ng karamihan sa building namin. Connie said that Yunah likes me but I don't actually give her much attention since she's not my type of girl.

"Oh! C'mon!  What are you? An introvert? Dude! Make friends!", pagrereklamo niya. Napangisi nalang ako saka inayos ang bag ko. Tahimik akong tumayo at akmang lalabas na ng classroom nang may humarang sa akin.

"Hi Ashden, what's up?", He said softly. I just sighed and looked at Yunah without emotion. Speaking of her.

"Hey", tugon ko. Napangiti naman siya.