🌙 1 Chapter ☀️

After Luna's birthday parties, she is now 18 years old. Within a few days, Luna uses her birth and real names to become Luna Sol Valente Benson and will remain a member of Benson Heir throughout her life. Everything changes in Luna's life when she discovers she is Sol Benson. Simon, Matteo, and Pedro still live in Benson Mansion. Nico is in New York with his girlfriend, Ada. But Pedro was out having a date with Delfina. At the same time, Luna decides to tell everyone in Benson Mansion to meet in the dining room. Everyone was confused about what was wrong with Benson Mansion since that happened to Sharon, Maddie, and Rey.
Luna's family, Nina, Matteo, Simon, and Amber, are in the dining room. "Hey, everyone, I was thinking about what to do with Sol Benson for a few days. Since my name is Luna Valente, I don't need to delete the name," Luna said. Miguel, Alfredo, and Monica get confused about their names. "Luna, what do you mean you don't want to delete your name?" Miguel asked. "You don't know what to do with Sol Benson's name. Do you mean you want to change your name?" Alfredo asked."Please don't change your name. Luna is a pretty name," Monica said. "Wait, let me finish. Well. I decided to keep my birth name Luna Sol Valente Benson. I want to keep our Benson heir. What do you think?" Luna asked. As Nina's mother taught her about the name, she knows the law. "This is so amazing. Luna is 18 years old, so she can have two names, first and last. She can make her decisions by name. You need to attend court to sign it with a lawyer. Suppose Luna plans to get married before. For example, Luna Sol Valente Benson-Balsano. I know it's a long name, but it's Luna's decision." Nina said. Simon loves that name. Luna will use their full name, birth name, and adopted name. "This is so nice to have an honored birth name to remember her birth parents. That name will never be faded if you use that name." Simon said. "Yes, I agree with what Simon mentioned. That nice honored name." Amber said. Miguel and Monica are so surprised because Luna decided to keep the name's real birth name and adopted the name, and Monica is tearing up. "I love that name Luna Sol Valente Benson." Miguel and Monica agree at the same time. "I love the name Luna Sol Valente Benson. I am happy to have both names. Those are such beautiful names. Your parents, Lili and Benin, will be proud of you." Alfredo said. Nina called her mother to explain Luna's name. "To agree to that name, you have to call Ana so she can come here to make a sign," Miguel said. "She is in a meeting right now. But that's OK; she can come here at 7:30 pm." Nina said. "That's fine; we will be waiting here," Monica said. "I'll tell my mother about that clever plan," Nina said. Matteo gives a hug to Luna. "Your name is so beautiful."No matter what name it is, we will never change our hearts. Love is always love. I love you." Matteo said. Matteo kisses Luna's forehead. Miguel, Monica, Alfredo, Nina, Amber, Simon, and Matteo are happy to accept Luna's birth name and adopted name. "Thank you, Matteo, I need it. I LOVE YOU." Luna said. Nina checks her alarm and realizes she has to leave. "I have to leave. I have a date with Eric," Nina said. "OK, Nina, I'll walk along with you," Luna said. Luna and Nina walked out so that Nina could get out of the gate.

Five minutes later, Luna walked back to the dining room. "Since we are here, this is the right time; I must tell you I am moving back to my house. Since Luna and Amber can make decisions, this is Benson Mansion." Alfredo said. Luna and Amber were shocked. "What! Why have you decided? Why? Everything is changing for us." Luna asked. "What! Why have you decided?" Amber asked. Alfredo wishes to respect Luna and Amber's private lives. "You are older now and don't need an adult around here. I want to keep your private life with your boyfriend and friends. We want to respect your privacy. But I will still visit here to make sure everything is OK." Alfredo said. "Luna, I know you are 18, and Amber is 19 and soon will be 20. This is old enough to make decisions. We have decided to move places for your mother and me. That way, we can start having a job. We have a job. Your mother is a Chef Professional at the University. I am Head of Staff with the Police. We have a place right now." Miguel said. "I will still cook you dinner. If you have a schedule, let me know. We will still be around here," Monica said.
Luna wonders what they will do without adults around at Benson Mansion. "That means I, Amber, Simon, Pedro, and Matteo live here?" Luna asked. Alfredo nodded his head in response to the question. Amber wondered what to do with Sharon. "What about Sharon?" Amber asked. "Oh well, Sharon will move in with me," Alfredo said. Luna was excited if they could get into Lili and Bernie's bedroom. "That means I can move the room into Sharon's, technically Lili and Bernie's bedroom," Luna said, since Luna and Amber are Benson Mansion's owners. "Yes. Now you decide," Alfredo replied. Luna is excited about what she wants to do at Benson Mansion. "When do Miguel and Monica move into their new place? And when does Grandpa move?" Amber asked. "Tonight," Miguel said. Luna is shocked that Monica, Miguel, and Alfredo are leaving today. "What are you packing now?" Luna asked. "Yes. We finished everything, our stuff and Sharon's stuff. Thank you so much, Matteo, Simon, and Pedro, for helping us. We want to surprise you and Amber." Miguel said. "What about the staff?" Amber asked. Miguel and Monica did look for staff for Luna and Amber. "We did get staff for driver, maid, and chef (part-time)," Monica said. "That is so wonderful. When will staff start?" Luna asked. Miguel hired some staff to work with Luna and Amber. "Driver starts work tonight; maid starts tomorrow. For Chef Luna, Matteo, Pedro, Amber, and Simon to make a schedule when they decide to make sure that they are ready by 3 hours, so Chef can get ready for food." Miguel said. Simon remembers that Pedro loves cooking food. "Pedro will love this. He loves to cook anything food." Simon said. Matteo agreed with Simon that Pedro is an excellent cook. "That's true. Pedro will be so excited," Matteo said.
"We can help Luna move her stuff," Monica said. Luna wonders if Sharon's room is unused. She wants her stuff to move into her upgraded bedroom. "Yes, exactly. Is Sharon's bedroom empty?" Luna asked. "Yes, Sharon's bedroom is empty. Just some furniture ready for pickup tomorrow." Matteo said. "Perfect, I will start packing my stuff to move into the halfway room by the door of my renovated bedroom. Everyone can help me. Not everything, just my blanket, pillow, and clothes. I hope we will be ready for the move-in room by tomorrow." Luna said. Monica, Miguel, and Alfredo leave the dining room, enter Luna's room, and start packing the room.

 Monica, Miguel, and Alfredo leave the dining room, enter Luna's room, and start packing the room

Luna and Matteo are ready to get up from the dining room chair. "Wait, Luna and Matteo," Amber said. "What?" Luna and Matteo ask at the same time. Luna and Matteo sit back in a chair. "Staff will still sleep in the wing room?" Amber asked. "Due to Maggie and Rey's incident, the staff have decided not to stay in the room here. Sometimes, we can have a special chef on shift to manage the food schedule. We have three shifts for Driver and maid." Luna said. "Wing Room can be our guest room for boys; what do you think? The Benson Mansion changed everything in our style." Amber said. Matteo, Simon, and Pedro still live in a warehouse. Luna agrees with Amber that she wants Simon, Matteo, and Pedro to sleep in Benson Mansion. "Yes, I agree. It makes me sad to see that boys have slept in Warehouse. That Warehouse needs to be fixed and cleaned out. We can work on it soon," Luna said. Simon wondered about the roller band. "What about our practice band?" Simon asked. Amber has an idea for the Warehouse. "That's good. Maybe we will make it a studio with soundproofing in here?" Amber said.
As Benson spent money on furniture and hiring staff. What about money?" Matteo asked. Luna realizes that they are Benson's money. "That's an excellent point. We will figure it out later. I don't want to discuss this with Pedro. When Pedro arrives, Ana, my parents, and Alfredo will leave. Also, we have a job at Jam&Roller." Luna said. "That sounds so good. Let's pack Luna's room and start packing," Matteo said. Matteo, Luna, Simon, and Amber leave the dining room chair and walk to Luna's bedroom. Matteo, Luna, Simon, and Amber enter Luna's bedroom and start packing.

Two hours later, at 7:17 pm, Everyone had finished packing Luna's belongings. There are just a few things left that Luna can use tonight. Luna will sleep in Luna's bedroom for now. "We are finished. What about dinner?" Matteo asked. Luna, Simon, and Amber were thinking about what they wanted to eat for dinner when they made decisions about dinner. "Pizza, please!" Amber and Simon yelled. "Pizza from Roberto Pizzeria. Their pizza is delicious. I want to eat their pizza." Luna said. "That sounds good. I can tell Monica." Matteo said. While Luna, Amber, and Simon walk through a room, they finally sit on the couch and rest. In the kitchen, Matteo finds Monica looking for her. "Hey Monica, excuse me. I hope you do not start any dinner plans tonight. We did agree to want pizza. Because Pedro is on a date right now, and we don't want to cook tonight. I can pick up pizza there. Eat here if that's OK with you." Matteo asked. Monica did not prepare dinner. Matteo, that's fine; I didn't plan dinner yet. I guess it's good. Tell Luna that after Luna signs the paper, we will leave." Monica said. "Sure, I will inform Luna," Matteo said—Matteo walked into the living room. "Luna, your mother wants to tell you that once you sign with Ana, Miguel, Monica, and Alfredo will leave," Matteo said. Matteo is on his way to pick up Luna's order."Are you going to pick up Roberto Pizzeria?" Luna asked. "Yes, I am on my way. I want Simon to come with me. Need to pick up pizza and drinks." Matteo said. "OK, no problem," Simon said. Simon is ready to get up from the couch with Amber. "Please be safe," Amber said. Matteo kissed Luna's forehead, and Simon kissed Amber's forehead. When Matteo and Simon arrive at our door, they leave Benson Mansion and pick up pizza.
Ana and Nina arrive at Benson Mansion, and Ana and Nina enter the living room. Miguel, Monica, Amber, and Luna saw Ana and Nina in the living room. "Hey, everyone," Ana said. "Hey, Ana, thank you for coming," Miguel replied. "Hey, Ana," Monica said. "Hey, Ana," Luna said. "Hello, Ana," Amber replied. We'll explain the law about changing names approximately fifteen minutes later. "OK, Luna, are you ready to sign the paper? Then this will be the beginning of your lives?" Ana asked. Ana gives the paper to Luna to sign, and Luna marks the document Luna Sol Valente Benson. "All of it. We finished. Nina wants to stay here and sleep with you. That's OK, Amber and Luna?" Ana said. Amber and Luna decided Nina would sleep over at Benson Mansion. "Yes, Nina can stay here," Luna said. "Luna's friends are always welcome here," Amber said. Nina can sleep over at Benson Mansion. "Thank you, Luna," Nina said. Ana leaves Benson Mansion. "Time for us to leave. I love you. See you tomorrow. Help with furniture and unpacking," Monica said. "Let me know if you have any problems with staff," Miguel said. Miguel, Monica, and Luna hug Amber too. Monica, Miguel, and Alfredo leave Benson Mansion.