Chapter 1. Slow and painful

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR POV.....

               I could feel the blood dripping down my face. The sound of the metal rod being dragged on the concrete floor. The floor covered in red. Corpse of men surrounded me. The scene would freak out any sane girl which is definitely not me. I was looking around the mess I made when I heard whimpers from a corner of the room.

               I turned my look to the side and my lips curled up in to a devilish smirk. My men dragged the man, the one who messed with my family towards me. Taking in his appearance , I noticed blood running down his thigh soaking his white pants and socks probably because of one of my bullets that I put in it, cuts on his upper body and a broken nose and a cut on his perfect lower jaw.

               "Woh we did hit him hard. And I am satisfied." Ofcource my subconscious had to but in.

               "Welcome back." I said sarcastically.

               Coming back to the reality I stared at the blonde man in front of me tied to a chair and head hanging low. I dragged the rod with me to the seat in front of him and lifted his head with the end of the rod so that I can more clearly see how I disfigured his pretty face.

               He opened his eyes and looked at me shocked. He tried to sit straight on the chair and he was almost succeeded. Keyword almost. I took the seat that was placed front of him and spoke "shocked to find yourself still alive? Don't worry sweety it won't be too long before you die."

               He looked at me for a moment and wait is that fear in his eyes? Now that's what I wanted to see, see him fearing me. "Who are you?" he struggled to get the words out of his mouth. I just gave him another smirk "your death" I said looking into his eyes. Listening to my words he looked like he would pee.

               "I will tell anything you want please don't kill me." He cried out fear lacing his voice. "Oh no no honey, I wouldn't kill you atleast not yet. I will take it soo slow and painful that you will regret every second of your life for messing with my people".

               With that said I hit him hard on the head cracking open his skull for the blood to drip." Take him to the basement and clean the place." I barked at my men. They took him out and some started cleaning the place.

               I came out of the place breathing the fresh air of Sicily. It was dark outside. It was a deserted place. Ofcource which fool would kill people in cold blood in the middle of the city with a lot of people around. Not me atleast.

               One of my men gave me water to clean my hands and face and a set of new clothes to change cause my black color hoodie and jeans had now soaked in red blood. I went into my car, it had tainted windows so without any hesitation I changed my clothes.

               This time I wore blue jeans with a white crop top on it. Once I see that my men had cleared everything and everything was under control I drove off to my apartment. After almost half an hour I pulled out in my garage and stepped out of the car.

               At this moment I just wish my psychotic, not so sweet friend to be asleep cause she is pretty scary when I don't take her with me on my adventures. I made it to the front door and opened it with the help of spare keys. I entered the house to find it dark.

               "I think she is asleep" I thought and started tip toeing to my room like a thief when suddenly all the light were turned on. I slowly turned around to find my ghostly friend on the sofa eating marshmallows looking at the door from which I just came in.

               "Mmm.. Gen why aren't you asleep yet. You have college tomorrow. " I said getting near to her and spelling each word carefully so that she won't snap at me."Oh I was waiting for my not so lovely friend whom I thought lost her way back home" she said without looking at me.

               I scratched my neck awkwardly " I wanted to tell you about it but-" I was cut by her calm and cold voice "but you thought it wasn't necessary to tell me or take me with you" she said trying very hard to act hurt.

               "Exactly" I mumbled under my breath. "What did you just say?" she asked slowly turning her head towards me. "Oh stop it now I think at this rate you will win an Oscar and tell me where you were last night?" now it was her time to scratch her back of the neck. Yes we both are from mafia families mine being Russian mafia and hers France. We know each other for almost two years now.

               "Ok I forgive you but there won't be next time." I grinned from ear to ear." Stop grinning like an idiot and get to bed we have college tomorrow". I went into my room and had a warm calming bath. I came out from bath and plopped on the bed exhausted.

               I saw the time and it was 1:00 am already. "Aish I won't have my complete beauty sleep again". With that I fell into the darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
How was the chapter?
Did u like the female leads character?

Please feel free to comment.😊😊😊