CHAPTER 47: FIRST TIME

Start from the beginning

He rolled onto her and they made love again.  He said "ok now I need a break."  He held her.  She put her head on his chest. He said "Syd you ok."  She said "yeah just incredible. I don't have words."  He said "Good I love you more than I can say baby."  He caressed her face. He said "so I hope that I gave you a happy birthday, I guess your birthday is over, it's 3 am. "  She said "my birthday was incredible all of it. Thank you so much Tommy." 

He said "are you sleepy."  She said "are you."  he said "yes you wore me out."  She said "yeah I'm tired too."  He said "ok how bout we go to sleep and then order room service with maybe before and after room service."  She laughed.  She said "ok."  He said "I love you baby."  She said "I love you too Tommy."  He kissed her forehead.  

She said "Tommy."  He said "yeah."  She said "are you really going to wear that necklace like every day or?" He said "yes."  She said "But does it bother you it's a girl's necklace."  He said "no that's why I have it on a chain.  He said "I'm never taking it off, it shows that you have my heart."  Tom went to sleep.  Sydney was afraid to go to sleep, cause she was afraid she would have a bad dream. She didn't want to ruin the joy she was feeling.

Sydney slowly got out of bed and put a hotel bathrobe on.  She went into the bathroom and washed her face.  She thought that cold water might keep her awake.  Tom rolled over and woke up when he didn't feel her in his arms.  He sat up and saw the bathroom light on.  He laid back down. When she didn't come back, he got up and went into the bathroom.  He said "Sydney are you ok."  She was in the bathtub taking a bath.  She said "yeah I'm fine. I didn't want to wake you."  He said "Sydney did I hurt you physically I'm sorry I tried to"  She said "Tom no you didn't.  I mean it hurt a little, but not bad."  He said "Then why are you taking a bath"  She said "I just I had the best night of my life, making love to you, was incredible I just."  He said "are you overwhelmed?"  She said "no it's not that. I just don't want to ruin it by going to sleep."  He scratched back of his head.  He said "you're afraid you're going to have a nightmare aren't you."  She said "yes I mean in my dreams I we make love and then you find out and you leave me, and I lose you forever to her."  He said "ok I don't know who her is, but nothing will change my love for you. I love you I will for the rest of my life. I've never been in love before. I hate that you are terrorized by your dreams. I'm not ever going to leave you baby."

He said "do you want to be alone, or?"  She said " I think I just want to go lay down"  He helped her out and then went and laid down.  He held her. He said "Sydney why didn't you wake me up?" She said "you need sleep."  he said "so do you."  She said "these nightmares are my problem Tommy. Not yours."  He said "no they are my problem too."  She said "I wish I would have just told you first day I saw you at Jump Street, then you wouldn't have wanted to be around me, and then I wouldn't have had you fall in love with me, that's what is going to destroy me. I'll lose you, and I don't know if it was better to have your love and lose it, or never have your love in the first place."  He said "baby you are not going to lose me. There is absolutely nothing you could tell me or do to make me not love you."

They both went to sleep.  Tom woke up in the morning. He watched her sleep.  She woke up.  He said "morning baby."  she kissed him.  Tom said "I was thinking of taking a shower."  She said "can I join you."  He said "yes that's why I told you."  They made love then back to bed.  He said "ok girl I got to take a break long enough to get some  food. I'm starving and I'm getting weak."  She laughed.  He said "I'll get the room service menu."  they ordered and ate breakfast.  He said "I could use some more sleep how bout you."  She said "yes I'm sleepy thanks to you."  he laughed.

He held her.   They went to sleep.  Sydney was dreaming it was her birthday, and Tom took her to reunion tower with the party, then when he took her to the deck and proposed she said yes, then they made love over and over, and it was next morning Tom had got up to go get the tray of breakfast, and Sydney was in the bathroom.  Tom had tripped over her purse, and the stuff fell out of it.  He went to pick it up and put it back in when he saw her id, it was her idea that had her real name Michelle Williams.  He had flashbacks and it hit him all the things that Sydney had said that didn't make sense to him.  Sydney came out and said hey baby is breakfast here I'm starving.  He turned around and said what is this. She said what and then he  shoved the id in her face. She said oh no.  Tom said you're Michelle,  She said yes I wanted to tell you. I was too scared too. I tried but.  Tom was mad, yelling at her. He said I can't believe this I can't believe wow you are a sick twisted psycho. How could you keep this from me it's been over a year since I mean oh my God you had sex with me knowing  I would be horrified that I had sex with ugly hideous Michelle. How could you. I'm going to be sick. You sicken me. She was crying and saying no Tommy please I knew you said it didn't matter, but I knew this would change your love for me, and I was right.  She was crying.  She started towards him.  He said you stay away from me e Michelle. It makes me sick I had sex with you. He went in and threw up.  Sydney sat on the bed and cried.   Sydney went into the bathroom. She said  Tom you said my past didn't matter. He said yeah but I had no idea you were ugly hideous four eyed fat Michelle. Tom said Sydney you are going to have to quit Jump Street. I can't work with you. I can't believe how sick and twisted you are. You knew I would never love you as Michelle, so you tricked me. You are sick. You should have told me first day so I could have quit or not taken the job, but no you let me fall in love with you. How could you let me fall in love with a lie.

Sydney was crying and saying Tommy no please don't go I'm sorry Tommy no please Tommy. She was crying and thrashing around.  Tom said "baby wake up, you're having a bad dream it's ok. Sydney please wake up."  he was rubbing her shoulder and caressing her face kissing her.  She woke up.  She said "Tommy."  He said "baby it's just a dream. I'm here."  She said "you found out and you left me in this hotel room."  He said "i won't ever leave you."  She said "my dream it's coming true, it will happen, you will be sick, you were throwing up when you found out."  Tom said "no it was just a dream baby, it's just in your head, there's nothing you can say to make me not love you. Let me go get you a cool wash cloth you're burning up."  He did, and was putting it on her face.

Tom said "Sydney are you ok, you're  burning up, and your heart is racing. You scare me. That was worst one yet. I wish you'd let me help you, or get you help. I'm afraid you're going to hurt yourself"  Sydney said " I'm sorry I know I scare you. I'm ok. Please don't worry."  He said "Sydney I do worry. I wish you would go talk to someone and get some help. You can't keep having these dreams. It is taking a toll on your body, on your health.  If you can't talk to me and let me help you, I think you need to talk to a professional who will listen to you."  She said "I am thinking about it, but I just don't want to talk to anyone."  He said "I get that, but baby ok I won't push you on that, but you do realize that with these dreams you've had them so long, and they terrorize you, and you have let your dreams convince you that they will happen. You dream about it, you worry about it all day when you're awake, it's in your head.  I am not going to stop loving you. I'm not going to leave you. You believe it cause you tortured yourself by thinking it. I love you Sydney."

Sydney said "Tom I think I need to cool off."  He said "yeah I can maybe help you with that water."  Sydney said "let's see a shower was great."  Tom said "yes so was the bubble bath, so you pick"  She said "um how bout we start with a shower then if we get tired we can go to bath."  He said "I love that answer."

When they finished Tom said "so I hate to even suggest this, but we should probably get dressed. We are going to have to check out soon."  She laughed.  She said "I can't believe it's almost noon."  He kissed her.  He said "i know, so you ready to go."  She said "yes but look on the bright side, if we get dressed then you can undress me when we go home."  He grinned.  He said "yes I can't wait to make love to you on our bed, in our bath, on our couch, on our recliner. On our table."  They laughed.  He kissed her. 

Sydney said "can you do me a favor Hanson?"  He said "yes."  She said "can you carry me home, I think I'm too weak to walk"  He said "um Sydney you know we only live a few  blocks. I'm sure you can make it."  He smiled.  She said "I think you will have to carry me."  He said "ok but you do know that my legs may not work, since you wore me out."  Sydney said "I'm teasing you Hanson I will walk, I'm too fat for you to carry."  He said "you're not fat Sydney why do you say things like that.' Sydney said "let's go before we end back up in the hotel bed."  He said "good idea."

They were walking.  Sydney said "I think I'm going to need a shower when I get home. I mean from having to walk in this heat."  Tom said "yeah I think I need one too Since we are like having to walk so far, why didn't you let me drive."  Sydney laughed and hit his arm.  They got home. He said "man that took us forever, like 6 minutes"  They  laughed.  He said "I'll race you to the shower, loser has to fix lunch."  Sydney said "ok you got a deal."  He let her have a head start so she won."  They took a shower.  Tom said "I want to make love to you in our bed."   She said "let's go."  They went to bed.

Tom said "damn girl I'm starving.  I guess I have to make lunch."  Sydney said "yes I mean you did lose the race."  He said "so grilled cheese sandwich ok?"  Sydney said "yes."  He kissed her. He said "you want to come out and rest on the couch."  Sydney said "yes I'm going to get dressed first."  He said "damn."  They laughed.  He said "I'll get dressed too then."