Chapter 76

A Visit To The School of White Lotus, A Spar With The Maiden Sage

The School of White Lotus was located within the southern countries of the Azure Dragon Domain, occupying more than thirty nations of various sizes. Differing from other sage orthodoxies, territories under the School of White Lotus were often heavily influenced by religious elements.

Most of the inhabitants in the southern countries were devoted followers of the School of White Lotus, and it all began from a horrible turmoil that happened twenty thousand years ago.

Legend had it that twenty thousand years ago, a demon had ascended from hell and caused widespread terrors in the southern countries. Countless lives were lost and many others lost their homes.

It was a dark era that caused much blood and tears. Until this day, the event was still recorded in the history books of these southern countries.

Then, out of nowhere, a Sage Ruler appeared and immediately sealed the demon under the Earth, saving countless lives from demise.

The Sage Ruler was none other than the founder of the School of White Lotus, the White Lotus Sage Ruler!

Although it had been centuries since the passing of the White Lotus Sage Ruler, his tales still resonated amongst the people in the southern countries. Many still worshipped him as a deity and held him close to their spiritual hearts.

The School of White Lotus was also delighted at such an occurrence, so they did not hesitate to use it to leverage their influence.

Full Moon Kingdom, the largest of all southern countries.

It was where the headquarters of the School of White Lotus was at.

Chu Kuangren was strolling along the streets of Full Moon Kingdom where the majority of the kingdom’s residents dressed in all white. Very few dressed in other manners.

Rumors had it that the White Lotus Sage Ruler was fond of the color white and loved to dress in that color. Since religion was the core of Full Moon Kingdom, it was no surprise that their residents had chosen to preserve this tradition.

“Lan Yu, do you think it’s unpleasant for me to visit this place empty-handed?” Chu Kuangren stroked his chin and asked.

It had been two days since the duo arrived. Chu Kuangren was taking his sweet time immersing himself in the local kingdom’s cultures instead of making his visit to the School of White Lotus his priority.

However, now that he had enough fun, it was time for business.

“Why don’t we buy some fruits?” Chu Kuangren stopped at a fruit stall and nonchalantly bought its entire stocks.

“Thank you, Master! Thank you!”

The shopkeeper expressed his gratitude when he received his soulstones.

“I still don’t think it’s enough,” Chu Kuangren murmured.

The other shopkeepers who had been staring in envy immediately rushed forward and recommended their own fruits enthusiastically.

“Master, these apples are not only huge and juicy, but their vibrant colors make them suitable props for joyous occasions. I also have grapes, pears, and…”

“Master, my banana trees are watered using spiritual marrows. Look at them, do you think a typical banana would be this firm and straight?”

“Look over here, Master…”

Circled by a group of shopkeepers, Chu Kuangren let out a faint smile. Then, like a rich tycoon, he took out a large pile of soulstones and bought every single fruit from them.