Chapter 37

The Golden Lotus Poses A Test, At Full Power, All The Petals Will Bloom The Best

“To think that someone as godly as them exists!”

“Who are they?”

“No wonder Li Xingchen wanted to host a banquet for them!”

“Wow, Xingchen is one of the world’s top pretty-boys but standing beside them makes him look like nothing.”

“Their every move feels like they have some sort of natural connection to the flow of the universe. It’s so otherworldly. Where do they come from?!”

The crowd returned to their senses and gasped at Kuangren and Lan Yu.

This pair was absolutely stunning.

Especially Kuangren, the aura that emanated from him was extraordinary, even the most esteemed Sages could not rival him.

“Allow me to introduce them. This is an esteemed senior of the Black Heaven Sect, Chu Kuangren. This young lady is Miss Lan Yu.” Li Xingchun smiled.

Silence swept across the crowd when they heard what he said.

The same Chu Kuangren that came to this world and declared war on everyone?!

People stared at him curiously. Especially a few talented sky-pride level cultivators staring with eagerness in their eyes.

“It’s him!”

“He’s the one that defeated the Royal Azure’s Gu Changge!”

“So this is how he looks like…”

“Come, Senior Chu, Lady Lan, please take a seat.” Li Xingchen prepared seats for them right beside him and his family.

The banquet began and dancers came onstage to perform.

The crowd seemed to be conversing happily in the harmonious atmosphere.

“Brother Chu, come. Let’s toast.”

They raised their glasses and made a toast to Chu Kuangren.

He returned a smile and clinked glasses before downing the wine, laughing heartily.

Chu Kuangren suddenly felt a gaze on him.

He looked over and saw a young man in white robes.

Ye Lei realized he was seen and froze before quickly smiling at Chu Kuangren and averting his gaze.

He thought to himself, ‘So it was them!’

The one that cleaned out Honorable Yuan Ling’s treasury was Chu Kuangren!

When Ye Baifeng returned, he ordered someone to paint a portrait of the person that took the treasures, and Ye Lei saw the picture.

Despite the silhouette not looking exactly like Chu Kuangren, the features were similar enough that it was almost certainly him.

This was a big deal and he dared not speak up at the moment, so he could only pretend to be unbothered but it. Ye Lei would wait to return home before informing his seniors.

“This guy is a little weird.”

Chu Kuangren muttered to himself before disregarding it.

“Haha! Word is that brother Chu is the most supreme Daoist and is one of the best Sky-prides around! Would I have the privilege of witnessing your prowess?”

One of the sky-pride cultivators could not resist saying.

The crowd also expectantly looked towards Chu Kuangren.