Chapter 40

The Ashura’s Way, Slicing Fruits and Vegetables, Already Too Weak

Levitating in mid-air, the Seventh Forefather’s Daoist Rhymes was spiraling around him. The vigorous spiritual power continuously spread everywhere and his menacing Honorable Supreme poise rocked the City Hall!

The Seventh Forefather was supposedly someone old and weak, even reaching Heavenly Deterioration Stage Five, but he had unexpectedly returned to his peak condition! Everyone was deeply appalled by the sight of him.

Just a measly Life Extension Pill was able to have that kind of effect?

The people in the crowd could not help but wonder.

Items like the Life Extension Pill were not that uncommon, but they have not heard of a Life Extension Pill that was able to greatly affect a Supreme one!

Let alone let a Supreme one return to his prime!

“Haha, it’s been a long time since I’ve felt like this.” The Seventh Forefather let out a great laugh. He was not the old elderly person from before, his hair was now as black as coal and eyes as bright as the burning sun. He had the look of a middle-aged man in his forties.

He looked at the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman and said, “Didn’t you say you wished to fight me in my prime? Now is the time!”

The White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman’s face was extremely grim.

He never expected Chu Kuangren to have such a terrifyingly powerful Life Extension Pill, which enabled the Seventh Forefather to return to his youthful prime.

He was unsure whether he could defeat the Seventh Forefather in his prime condition.

“Come!” The Seventh Forefather started to strike.

With a slash from the Azure Vine sword, a mighty ray of purple sword light engulfed with an incomparably domineering Supreme Daoist Rhyme headed towards the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman.

The battle between the two Supreme Honorable Swordsman was a terrifying one.

The void was constantly shaking and vibrating, and finally shattered. The might of the Supreme domineering aura overpowered the space around them, and violently clashed and impact against the Endless Horizon Forcefield Spell.

“Elder brother, what should we do now!?”

The crowd looked towards Ye Baifeng.

While Ye Baifeng himself kept staring at Chu Kuangren, his expression was ever-changing from time to time.

However, Chu Kuangren playfully looked at the others, without even the slight hint that he was surrounded and in a life-threatening situation.

“Think clearly before you make a move on me. Everyone here will end up dead when the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman falls.

“On the contrary, if the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman wins, then it’s still not too late to deal with me then. Let’s properly witness and enjoy this battle. Not every cultivator will have a chance to see this in their lives.”

Since this is a fight between Honorable Supremes, Chu Kuangren chuckled, his face having the honest expression of suggesting the others.

There were quite a few that found that his words made sense.

However, Ye Baifeng’s eyes had a ruthless look, “You all think I’m a fool? Even if we can’t lay a finger on you, even if you guys win, you’ll never let us go that easily. Why shouldn’t we deal with you now!”