Chapter 54

Battle Against Young Emperor Lei Ao, Black Wings of Lightning, No Feeling

“The Luminous Moon Sage’s Full Moon Blade!”

“Not only that, there’s still some residual Sage Qi remaining on the blade. This means there are still some Sage Daoist Rhymes on it, if one manages to comprehend it properly themselves, the benefit they would gain will be tremendous!”

“You’re right.”

No matter the quantity, each sage orthodoxy would have at least a few sacred weapons of that caliber.

Then again, sacred weapons that had residual Sage Daoist Rhyme on them were few and far between. That would mean the Full Moon Blade before them was an extraordinary sacred weapon. Its value as an item would be beyond priceless compared to normal sacred weapons.

“But why is the Full Moon Blade stuck here?”

Princess Linglong was puzzled.

She glanced around the surrounding area nearby and saw a giant crack on the ground at the foot of the mountain. Along that giant crack, the surrounding mountains had their peaks destroyed. There were still remnants of Sword Qi around the top of the cracks.

It was as if the Full Moon Blade was flung over and the sword qi from the blade left a path of destruction shown by those cracks. Then, as the sword ran out of power, it was later stuck here on top of the mountain.

Could it be that the Luminous Moon Sage was battling someone?

Was that what caused the Full Moon Blade to be flung out of the fight?

Thinking of that, Princess Linglong was a bit shocked.

However, no matter what the reason was, that sacred weapon was just in front of them. How could they not bother and leave it unattended?

Chu Kuangren’s and Princess Linglong’s gazes crossed as they dashed out instantly.

Both of them were unrelenting!

“This sacred weapon is mine.”

“Wow, women really do change fast . Let’s see whoever gets it first then.”

Chu Kuangren chuckled, not being obscure at all with the speed he was going at.

At that point, a flash of silver-white lightning erupted emanating with monstrous Daoist Rhymes. It blasted towards both of them at a breakneck speed.

Princess Linglong’s expression changed and she made a sudden retreat hurriedly.

However, Chu Kuangren did not dodge nor back down as the Descendant Self Sword in his hands slashed forth and released a bright purple sword beam which destroyed the incoming lightning!

Not only that, the sword beam headed towards the source of the lightning attack around the mountain ranges and instantly leveled a few mountain peaks.

The terrifying power gave Princess Linglong an uncontrollable shiver down her spine.

“What a powerful slash!”

“He was not using his full strength during the banquet at all!”

Princess Linglong was filled with jealousy within her.

Initially thinking that her abilities were comparable to Chu Kuangren’s with only a small difference between them, she now realized that she was fantasizing too much.

Both of them were not on a similar level at all!

The mountain peaks then exploded and out came a figure in white robes. His whole body was surrounded with delicate sparks of lightning, radiating an overbearing momentum which spread out in all directions.