Chapter 16

Chu Kuangren Is Enlightened, Protected By The Supremacy

Entering the library, Chu Kuangren ran up to the third floor where all the top-tier skills were kept, and on the rows of bookshelves were many sword techniques.

For example, the original One Thousand Sharp Swords Art was kept there.

There were many people on the third floor, most of them were inner and outer disciples of the sect. When they saw Chu Kuangren, all of their attention was turned on him.

“Look, it’s Chu Kuangren.”

“What do you mean ‘Chu Kuangren’? You should be calling him Elder Senior Brother now.”

“Yes, I heard that Nangong Huang was defeated by him and had fully conceded to him. He’s someone that’s truly worthy of the title of the leader of Black Heaven.”

“I’ve long heard about Elder Senior Brother’s demeanor. They say he can even overshadow the sun and the moon, and he can indeed!”

“There really are such men in the world…”

Countless disciples were all talking in low voices, the initially quiet library suddenly became a little noisy, and Chu Kuangren frowned slightly.

“Quiet.”

An old voice sounded.

It was Seventh Elder who noticed the commotion and responded.

Once Seventh Elder spoke, the noise was suddenly suppressed, but everyone still had their gaze on Chu Kuangren.

Chu Kuangren could only pretend to be unaware as he walked straight to a row of bookshelves, retrieving a sword Dao classic.

“Top-tier method, Thirteen Wind Sword.”

Chu Kuangren whispered the name of this classic.

Then he walked aside and started to read.

After a while, Chu Kuangren knew the secrets of Thirteen Wind Swords and had completely mastered this method.

The one who possessed the Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart was an inherent sword Dao cultivator who could quickly master any sword technique, which was extremely terrifying.

Chu Kuangren could comprehend sage techniques such as Heavenly Crepe-myrtle Sword Art in half a day, what more this top-tier method?

After he had finished with the sword Dao classic, Chu Kuangren was determined to test the limits of his Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart. He did not rush to the fourth floor to learn the supreme techniques but stayed on the third floor.

He continued to learn the remaining sword techniques on the third floor.

“Green Wind Sword Shadow.”

“Moon Sword Art.”

“Li’s Twenty-Six Way Sword.”

“Evil-warding Sword Technique…Uh, this name is really good.”

“Dragon Sword.”

“Yinyang Sword.”

Chu Kuangren drew another sword Dao classic from the bookshelf and flipped through it quickly, again grasping it almost instantly. As he continued to be enlightened by a variety of sword Dao methods, he seemed to have a deeper understanding of sword Dao.

The people in the library were none the wiser of Chu Kuangren’s skill, so they thought that he was constantly looking and flipping through the books.