Chapter 48

Princess Linglong, His Looks Are Too Handsome

The Daoist Rhymes which overflowed from the sharp golden sword headed towards Lan Yu menacingly!

That single blow was filled with the poise of a fully complete Nascent Soul cultivator!

When Lan Yu was first summoned, she was only at an early stage of Nascent Soul cultivation. Now she was at the last stage, and along with the benefits of her Supreme Daoist Physique, even a Paradise Realm cultivator could not make a dent in her. She shattered that sword qi with a single punch!

Fangtian had a look of shock in his eyes, which later turned into an intent to fight. He spoke in a cold tone, “Alright, it looks like I’ve underestimated you. Then I shall start by defeating you, then I’ll beat down your master!”

“Not a chance.” Lan Yu immediately summoned her scepter of light. The sacred weapon’s aura greatly increased her momentum.

She let out a single punch, which erupted as a mighty stream of light. That blast managed to push back even a skilled Sky-pride like Fangtian by several feet.

The onlooking cultivators could not help but marvel at the sight of that.

“This woman has such tremendous power that she is able to push back Fangtian?”

“Fangtian is a Paradise Realm cultivator you know. It was estimated that even the Royal Azure Dynasty’s Crown Prince Gu Changge would have trouble pushing him back, but this woman can do it. Who the hell is she?”

“When did the Winged Human Tribe ever have such a powerful Sky-pride, much less one that would be willing to become Chu Kuangren’s follower? This is simply incredible indeed.”

As the crowd was shocked at Lan Yu’s strength, they were even more curious about Chu Kuangren’s now because of this.

If a follower had such terrifying levels of power, then what about Chu Kuangren himself?

“Five Ways, Defying Flame technique!” Fangtian made a mysterious sign with his hand, which made the Daoist Rhymes swirl and gather around him, followed by crimson flames that surged out.

Lan Yu did not bother to dodge it and sent out a punch instead. The poise of light smashed through the flames which rose into the sky, her dignified battle maiden look shook the crowd.

“Five Ways, Second Wood technique!”

Fangtian’s look became sterner and sterner. The Daoist Rhymes around his body cumulated and gathered while spiritual power in his body swirled, reaching maximum exertion.

Around Lan Yu’s body, countless vines formed by spiritual energy suddenly appeared and bound her in an instant.

“Five Ways, Seventh Gold technique!” Fangtian took the opportunity to once again dish out another attack of the Five Ways technique, this time unleashing multiple sharp swords towards her.

“Hmmph.” Lan Yu sighed gently. The spiritual energy within her erupted and with the flaps from her snowy white wings, numerous streams of spiritual qi in the form of swords swirled around and subsequently cut off all the vines that were entangling her one by one. She then let out another punch attack.

That punch of light ruptured all the incoming rays of sword qi before her.

“How dare you seek to challenge my master when you only have such power. Stop living a fool’s dream!” Lan Yu let out a chilling laugh.

Lan Yu’s words enraged Fangtian greatly. “How dare you, a maid, speak with such arrogance. Witness the might of the Five Ways Sect!”

At that time, swirls of Daoist Rhymes could be seen surrounding Fangtian’s body, an extremely terrifying aura was released and his body could be seen glimmering with five shining colors of light.