Chapter 42

Another Use for the Primordial Purple Haze, Mad Levelling

“Mother!”

“It’s Mother, she’s come out of meditation as well.”

Ye Baifeng and his two brothers had a delighted look on their faces.

In the midst of that, Chu Kuangren rushed to Lan Yu instead. He moved in front of her to protect her, while also glaring at the beautiful lady. Multiple lines of great runes swirled within his eyes.

“Li Ruolan, wife of the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman; cultivation level, Honorable Realm – final stage; cultivated a supreme technique, the Red Lotus Flame Technique…”

The information obtained from the Eye of Revelation made Chu Kuangren concerned.

Everyone in the whole world only knew of the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman in White Cloud City.

However, not many knew that the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman’s spouse was secretly also an Honorable Realm cultivator, being at the final stage as well.

She was just one step away from being a Supreme one.

Li Ruolan looked at the Ye family’s Third Master, her expression turned cold and grim. “How dare you hurt my son, you all shall die here!”

The Honorable Realm cultivator’s poise was mighty and turbulent, heading towards Chu Kuangren and Lan Yu.

Chu Kuangren mustered all his spiritual power and gathered them to their limits.

His three Daoist Physique transformations activated!

They barely held back the poise of the Honorable Realm cultivator!

“That’s just the sheer might of her poise, if she starts attacking it’ll be hundreds or thousand times stronger! Honorable realm cultivators are no joke.”

Chu Kuangren spoke to himself.

During that time, the Seventh Forefather was fighting the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman in a ferocious battle.

Upon seeing Chu Kuangren in trouble, his eyes turned red from anger, and he started to frantically swing his Azure Vine, trying to break away from the fight with White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman.

However, the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman was a troublesome one, and would not allow him to break away easily.

“Seventh Forefather of the Black Heaven Sect, once my wife is done with Chu Kuangren we’ll join forces against you together. Let’s send you to the afterlife to serve as his protector as well!”

“Haha, how can you possibly fight against me once I obtain the Primordial Purple Haze and ascend to sagehood? Who cares even if your Black Heaven Sect is a sage orthodoxy?”

The White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman laughed loudly, beaming with delight and confidence.

Under his provocation, the Seventh Forefather started to get distracted.

However, just when the situation was progressing in favor of the White Cloud’s Honorable Swordsman and his side, Chu Kuangren suddenly did something.

He slowly opened the palm of his hand. A purple-colored gas could be seen fuming from his palm, flowing with mysterious and beautiful Daoist Rhymes, which sounded and echoed majestically through the air.

“Aren’t you looking for this, the Primordial Purple Haze?”

Chu Kuangren gently smiled.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing as they stared at the Primordial Purple Haze in awe. Their eyes filled with passion and longing for that item.