Chapter 8

Coquettish Sacred Swords

“Is he a disciple who came here to choose a sword?” Murong Xuan murmured as he looked at Chu Kuangren.

For some unknown reason, he had a feeling that this person was the reason behind the strange movements from the sacred swords.

Add the other party’s extraordinarily refined aura on top of that and he could not help but glance at the other party another time with a hint of dignity and curiosity in his eyes.

Chu Kuangren was already within the sacred swords’ domain and the sword intent was enveloping him.

However, what was fascinating was that this sword intent did not faze him in the slightest. On the contrary, it was similar to spring winds gently brushing against his face.

Chu Kuangren approached the sacred swords one step at a time.

Soon, he was close to his destination.

Murong Xuan couldn’t help but stare with his eyes wide open as he held Crimson Drill.

What was going on?

It was incredulously exhausting for him to cross that domain of sword intent, but the person before his eyes was doing it so effortlessly as though he was taking a leisurely stroll. The disparity between them was far too great!

Murong Xuan looked at the other sacred swords left.

He realized that the vibration of these sacred swords had intensified.

They showed signs of excitement as if they had human emotions

F*ck!

Were these swords deliberately making it easy for him!?

This absurd thought suddenly popped up in Murong Xuan’s mind.

The sacred swords had been on Sword Mountain for so many years and the cultivators who came here wanting to obtain their acknowledgment were too many to count. However, he had never seen the sacred swords weaken the pressure of their sword intent in the slightest. They treated all cultivators equally.

Yet they were paving the way for Chu Kuangren!

“This can’t be right, can it?”

Murong Xuan swallowed his saliva as feelings of incredulity rose within him.

The other Daoists in the area were also dumbstruck.

“I heard this person has an Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart, a Supreme Daoist Physique. When he awakened, all of the swords on Sword Mountain went to kowtow to him. I didn’t believe this rumor at first but it looks like it’s very possible that it’s true.”

“F*ck, how is the Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart this overpowered?”

“Supreme Daoist Physiques are freaking awesome.”

……

Chu Kuangren crossed the sword intent region that spanned 1000 feet with ease. He glanced at Murong Xuan first, slightly narrowing his eyes.

To be fair, he did have several small suns above his head.

He gave the other party a slight nod, “Hello, Younger Martial Brother.”

Y-younger Martial Brother???

Murong Xuan was a little stunned for words.

He was a magnificent Daoist and was second in ranking only to the Elder and Sect Master in Black Heaven Sect. No one had ever called him Younger Martial Brother before.